Rambo 05/27/2007 04:15 PM CDT
Get this, Sly Stallone is doing ANOTHER Rambo flic. First one was good. Second one is ok I suppose. Third one sucked big time. Makes ya wonder why hes doing another after so many years.

"What we have here is a serious lack of respect for authority." Sheriff Bufford T. Justice
Re: Rambo 05/27/2007 04:17 PM CDT
One could ask the same question of his recent Rocky revisitation. Guess old dogs do not learn new tricks.

Rehlyn

A sailor walks up to you and says, "Your commission as Captain of the Lybadel has run out."
The sailor salutes and walks away to return to his duties.
Re: Rambo 05/27/2007 04:36 PM CDT
Or the new Die Hard movie that is coming out (different actor but same idea).

Ningen banji saiou ga uma
Re: Rambo 05/27/2007 05:24 PM CDT
>>Or the new Die Hard movie that is coming out (different actor but same idea).<<

I always felt they missed a great marketing opportunity in the original Die hard.

I would have paid good money for a sweatshirt that had "Ho! Ho! Ho! Now I've got a machinegun!" on it.

-=Dirge. Come for the ossuary. Stay for the ash.=-
Re: Rambo 05/27/2007 06:51 PM CDT
>>I would have paid good money for a sweatshirt that had "Ho! Ho! Ho! Now I've got a machinegun!" on it.

Me, I wanted one with the "Yippie kiyea Mother ****"

"What we have here is a serious lack of respect for authority." Sheriff Bufford T. Justice
Re: Rambo 05/27/2007 11:48 PM CDT
I saw the trailer, I didn't want to see it at all until I saw that. (should note, that I love over packed action movies, I find em hilarious)

<<Or the new Die Hard movie that is coming out (different actor but same idea).>>

You take that back! Willis isn't old!

~Birkan Featherhands teh Drunken Prydaen
Re: Rambo 05/28/2007 08:12 AM CDT
Also, i liked all the die hard sequels. Atleast when Arnold leaves office we have such sequels to look forward to as Running Man 2 (ugh).

However I think id like to see one more Conan movie.

Farewell, remorse: all good to me is lost; Evil, be thou my good.
~Paradise Lost (bk. IX, l. 171)