Important. 10/10/2005 07:01 PM CDT
To those who saw both, did you like 40 Year Old Virgin or Wedding Crashers better?

It is your patriotic duty to vote.

Plus, I've got a bet with my roommate. Billions of dollars. Seriously.

-Twitchet
Re: Important. 10/10/2005 07:03 PM CDT
Huldah laughed at 40 Year Old Virgin more, but I think he relates to it.

I didn't like either one, particularly, although Wedding Crashers would be the one I'd rather see again were I tied to a chair of burning lava and forced to sit through it again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
So me and Huldah totally rented Sixteen Candles this weekend. And I was all, "Ok I'll get the movie you get popcorn." And Huldah was all like "Sure." So he comes in with this bag thing, and I'm like dude. We need jiffy pop not orville redenbacher.
Re: Important. 10/10/2005 08:09 PM CDT
Wedding crashers was more fun because there was more nudity. But both had several funny parts. Neither was worth the money I paid to watch them. Wedding crashers wins by default, mainly because Vince Vaughn has no real career and hes forced to play the loser role in oh so many of these aweful "summer blockbusters".

~Blood Wraith Elec, Elitist of Elanthia, an Elven Face Shooter

~I WILL RUIN THIS HOUSE WITH MY ANGER! -Master Shake

"Even In Your Darkest, Most Hellish Nightmares You Are Safe. But In Reality, Night Always Falls, And There In The Shadows, I Wait."
Re: Important. 10/10/2005 11:22 PM CDT
The meat loaf line in Wedding Crashers....'nuff said.

I really liked 40yo Virgin. It's a movie I'd actually bring my wife to see as well. Wedding Crashers was a guy's night out movie definitely. Both were very good and had their redeeming points, but if I had to choose an overall funnier movie, I'd say Wedding Crashers. Steve Carrell is absolutely hilarious, but any movie with Will Ferrel in it takes the top.

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Fighter Elavin Rismel.

You tap a pair of leather pants with a grey and a navy blue handkerchief stuffed in the right pocket that you are wearing.
~~~
Join The Fallen!
Re: Important. 10/11/2005 09:08 AM CDT
>but any movie with Will Ferrel in it takes the top.

I challenge you to a dance off to refute this statement.

So me and Huldah totally rented Sixteen Candles this weekend. And I was all, "Ok I'll get the movie you get popcorn." And Huldah was all like "Sure." So he comes in with this bag thing, and I'm like dude. We need jiffy pop not orville redenbacher.
Re: Important. 10/11/2005 09:37 AM CDT
Groan

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at dr-annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@Play.net
Re: Important. 10/11/2005 10:50 AM CDT
I'll be there with my cow bell!

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Fighter Elavin Rismel.

You tap a pair of leather pants with a grey and a navy blue handkerchief stuffed in the right pocket that you are wearing.
~~~
Join The Fallen!
Re: Important. 10/11/2005 11:34 AM CDT
>Groan

You love me, and you know it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Re: Important. 10/11/2005 02:16 PM CDT
While I didnt see either one, just from what I saw of the previews Wedding crashers is the one Id see. The freaky stalking bridesmaid reminds me of an ex so much its scary.

Sok da Dwarven Horse Rustler Wannabe

"Trick us again child and your suffering will be legendary even in Hell"

Pinhead-Hellraiser II: Hellbound
Re: Important. 10/12/2005 09:38 AM CDT
Wedding Crashers was way better. 40YOV was just raunchy and not as funny. I was also highly intoxicated when I saw Wedding Crashers and not the latter, so that might have influenced my decision a little bit (no pun intended).

-Pythea-

A farmer frantically runs in and cries out, "Steve! There you are!" He quickly grabs the turkey, tips his hat and runs off.
Re: Important. 10/21/2005 08:09 PM CDT
Wedding Crashers is definately the greatest movie of all time.

Pendril
Re: Important. 10/23/2005 12:26 AM CDT
I vote for Monty Python Holy Grail.

~Terc~

"Look at the bright side. It could have been Tercsyn instead of Drongol." - Solomon

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. " - Sir Winston Churchill
Re: Important. 10/23/2005 10:06 AM CDT
What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

:cackles:

Sothios Clan-Csencsits
Aesry Locksmith Union Representative