A bit of time off.... 08/17/2005 12:24 PM CDT
Not that it has much impact on you lot here, but just a little heads up that I likely won't be around for a couple weeks starting tomorrow afternoon. Moving out of the country, and have no clue how long it's liable to take me to set up new connections. Either way, see ya soon.

Addle's player.
Re: A bit of time off.... 08/17/2005 12:27 PM CDT
Take care of yourself, Bridge Troll. Hopefully we'll have a nice sparkly new bridge waiting for you when you return!

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: A bit of time off.... 08/17/2005 12:45 PM CDT
>>Hopefully we'll have a nice sparkly new bridge waiting for you when you return!

No, no! I wanna be there fer that one. All events involving Addlestone must go on hold! :P
Re: A bit of time off.... 08/17/2005 12:56 PM CDT
Oh! In that case, how about a nice diamond-encrusted trowel to help build that nice sparkly new bridge? ;)

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: A bit of time off.... 08/17/2005 07:14 PM CDT
Take care Addle. See ya soon

Sok da Dwarven Horse Rustler Wannabe

Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you...Gentlemen. I am Pain.
Pinhead-Hellraiser: Bloodlines
Re: A bit of time off.... 08/17/2005 09:19 PM CDT
Good to know you'll be back, good to know why you're missing. We don't see each other often, but plenty of times while my travelling takes me to Shard (I'm ALWAYS traveling, SOMEWHERE, mostly) you've been able to help me out with current local events or boxes I somehow found beyond my ability, thanks for that, see ya when you're back.

Alley Cat