The Museum 03/13/2008 04:10 PM CDT
Hey everyone, just wondering something...

What's a good range of skills to start trying your luck in the museum? What sort of skills are needed? What kind of things can be gotten?

Better yet, are any museum runs planned? Better to learn in-game than from the boards.

---
You say, "Ya know... I really wish I could learn mech lore by lopping something's head off"
Re: The Museum 03/13/2008 05:28 PM CDT
to actually start getting items it starts around 100 stealing with gems, I started stealing in the museum at 120 stealing on gweth stones. Its possible but hard to get the cases at around 150 box skills. Actually tying the rope is based off of mech lore. I am not sure when you first start being able to tie the rope but 100-150 would probably work.
Re: The Museum 03/14/2008 09:53 AM CDT
From what I've seen lately, there's been a bunch of thieves up in TC lately. If I'm around and see anyone lurking about, I'm always happy to lend a hand and explain the area.

Nikpack
player of Celeiros

Climbing List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Climbing_skill
Swimming List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Swimming_skill

And while I am evil, I try to avoid being just plain mean.
-Z
Re: The Museum 03/14/2008 05:33 PM CDT
Thanks, I should have plenty of stealing for a few things then, and I know someone who might be able to get into the cases... too bad the rope thing isn't based off climbing, I finally got enough to skip the barge but for now that seems like the only useful application : /

My mech lore, in contrast, is at the min for my circle. Heh.

---
You say, "Ya know... I really wish I could learn mech lore by lopping something's head off"
Re: The Museum 03/16/2008 06:02 PM CDT
>>I know someone who might be able to get into the cases...

If you're just going for stones, the stone case is probably open maybe 70% of the time that I've looked. There's almost always someone there stealing stones.

The other cases are hit and miss; sometimes people go through and open all of them just for the EXP.

You belt out, "Avast! Prepare to be boarded!"
>jump ferry
Gathering up your courage, you take a flying leap toward the other ferry and land on its deck.