I think none of you steal enough! 07/04/2004 05:25 AM CDT

prime example.

In last week I ran a Trader approx 30 hours.
In 30 hours of being on roads running contracts.
was robbed but once and made coin from it not lost it.
Thief gave me back more than they stole and asked I don't sick trader thugs on them.

End result:
30 hours trading
Profit
631253 Kro = Crossing
578567 Lir = Riverhaven = 723208 Kronars
539477 Dok = Shard = 747607 Kronars
plus like 6 plat I pack around
grand total (215 plats) Profit
and to top it off
robbed of like say 3 gold but paid 5 gold!
Made money being robbed even!!!

Yes people in the time a trader can make 215 plat they literally loose none!
Maybe be robbed but once...
And even then make money on it!

THIS GUILD IS SLACKIN

Re: I think none of you steal enough! 07/04/2004 07:57 AM CDT
Sorry! I'll get right on top of her!

Rogue Ranger Rociel, rudely raising ruckuses 'rywhere.
Re: I think none of you steal enough! 07/04/2004 02:00 PM CDT
<<THIS GUILD IS SLACKIN>>

Then I guess you better play your thief more so you can correct this problem.

~Grinstall

Re: I think none of you steal enough! 07/04/2004 02:12 PM CDT
<<THIS GUILD IS SLACKIN>>

<<Then I guess you better play your thief more so you can correct this problem.
~Grinstall

Well lets see. I find and note problem and report it. Thus I was proactive. My thief wile silly Trader made coin. sat in THief guild and taught classes all day, gave away lots of expensive prizes. made people think about gerneral DR trivia or guild things and insulted everyone equaly. Again Proactive in my eyes.

SO I would say I have and I do in fact do things...
Re: I think none of you steal enough! 07/06/2004 08:11 AM CDT
<<I find and note problem and report it>>

I don't consider it a problem, but everyone that does can go clean out the traders. I'm not saying it isn't a problem, i'm saying it isn't a problem to me.

<<SO I would say I have and I do in fact do things...>>

I didn't say ya didn't do things, i said that while you were playing the trader you weren't stealing off of Traders.

<<sat in THief guild and taught classes all day, gave away lots of expensive prizes. made people think about gerneral DR trivia or guild things and insulted everyone equaly. Again Proactive in my eyes.>>

Sounds... Interesting. But anyway I didn't say that you're sitting around getting drunk outside the warmie guild, I said that maybe you should steal off of traders if they have to much money instead of making people think about general DR trivia and giving away expensive prizes.

~Grinstall

Re: I think none of you steal enough! 07/07/2004 09:44 AM CDT
Even though we dont have a reason to this time, lets just make up a reason for it anyways and have another one of those stealin days where we all make it a point to rob everyone everywhere blind. Should set up a specific date and such just like last time. I didnt make too much from the last event, but it still was a blast hearin everyone whine about it. Just a thought.

The Striker

Ever since I was little, I knew I was different, special in some way. But not like this. -Sephiroth, FFVII
Re: I think none of you steal enough! 07/07/2004 10:43 AM CDT
Why do I get the feelin thats one day no non-thief would log in? <g>

Thanks

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Senior Board Moderator Redryn at DR-Redryn@Play.net, Senior Board Moderator Emony at DR-Emony@Play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@Play.net
Re: I think none of you steal enough! 07/07/2004 10:56 AM CDT
>>Why do I get the feelin thats one day no non-thief would log in? <g>

Sure I would. Pulls out his crossbow to start shooting off hands. Might get the coins, but pretty good chance I going to see you doing it.

Besides got somewhere to keep any money I real worried about.

Brabs

Fighting with a bunch of archers in Geni.

"Hey, it's shoot GENI, not shoot GEN!"

Ambassador Genneron, of M'riss
[Arcath] "Public Service Announcement: Please shoot at the archers and not at Arcath"
Re: I think none of you steal enough! 07/07/2004 11:07 AM CDT
>>Why do I get the feelin thats one day no non-thief would log in? <g>
Sure I would. Pulls out his crossbow to start shooting off hands. Might get the coins, but pretty good chance I going to see you doing it.
Besides got somewhere to keep any money I real worried about.
Brabs

scribbles a note in blood. (Brabs blood that is) because only thing you will see is what I want you too...

Soim says "He who talkith smack in thief folder better be a Thief. Lest he find his face smack down in the dirt with a foot on his back to assist pulling the blade out"... Remember barbs is not synonymous with victorious winner with stacked deck and elite skill. Ask a manure farmer how high he can stack it and watch him point at Brabs bowing up in thief forums. remember no were to hide with those big feet of yours always poking out.

Re: I think none of you steal enough! 07/07/2004 11:28 AM CDT
>>Soim says "He who talkith smack in thief folder better be a Thief. Lest he find his face smack down in the dirt with a foot on his back to assist pulling the blade out"... Remember barbs is not synonymous with victorious winner with stacked deck and elite skill.

Nope I might not be victorious and I probably would go down to quite a few of you if I tried, but always fun to try. Not like I could even catch you though Soim if you stole from me, or should that be when?

>>Ask a manure farmer how high he can stack it and watch him point at Brabs bowing up in thief forums. remember no were to hide with those big feet of yours always poking out.

Darn those feet. Always giving me away.

Brabs

Fighting with a bunch of archers in Geni.

"Hey, it's shoot GENI, not shoot GEN!"

Ambassador Genneron, of M'riss
[Arcath] "Public Service Announcement: Please shoot at the archers and not at Arcath"
Re: I think none of you steal enough! 07/14/2004 12:26 AM CDT
My coppers are quivering in fear.

'Slimy Yet Satisfying' - Miko Mido

Supreme Bunny Overlord Zairius