IN a simple place anyone can go

CROSSING
At 12:00 AM
Not prime time
Near traders guild

Wanted to see how lucrative it may be
IN ONE HOUR

Yep 1 hour plain stealing from traders on a real off hour 12 AM Monday night

23 gold, 1796 silver, 61 bronze, and 834 copper Kronars.
9 silver, 19 bronze, and 17 copper Lirums.
5 bronze, and 2 copper Dokoras.

I say thats over 20 plat PLUS
you see a small rock crystal, a small red jasper, a small amethyst, a medium rock crystal, a small red-green bloodstone, a small red-green bloodstone, a small red-green bloodstone, a small red-green bloodstone, a small rock crystal, a small red-green bloodstone, a small red-green bloodstone, a small green sapphire and a small yellow sapphire.

Small change in gems and two sapphires.

Over 20 plat in one hour at the crummiest time of the week midnight monday! ! !

Silver seems to be the coun of choice. for awile I only had like 200 coppers with over 1500 silver... I think one or two caught on and loaded up on some copper near end.

This tells me traders been getting lazy becausr thieves have been getting lazy...

Well if I can make 20 plat in one hour at such a crummy time then just think of the plat walking down the streets of Crossing...

"DR Heart Surgeon, Donors requested"

Re: OK I ran a stealing test 11/11/2003 01:20 PM CST
Damn...I need to run my thief more. I'm only doing around 1 plat or so an hour if I'm up to doing that much skinning. Though I am working a dozen skills at the same time as a trade off.

Nice haul for off peak time and in not a major crowded area.

Jim

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." G.B.S.
Re: OK I ran a stealing test 11/14/2003 03:25 PM CST
>Over 20 plat in one hour at the crummiest time of the week midnight monday! ! !

That's great, but some of us like to actually learn something for our efforts. :)

-Ipkin