i have awoken from my greatest dream and am still in it 08/21/2003 06:30 PM CDT
i moved to shard not long ago. i haven't seen so many traders in my life cept in my dreams. now if your a thief that enjoys pick pocketing from our rich friends in the trading buisness, i suggest ya come check out shard for your money. i mean you can sit in one spot and see 15 diffrent traders go by. :D
Re: i have awoken from my greatest dream and am still in it 08/21/2003 08:13 PM CDT
As you so wisely noted, they're there to get away from the rampant theft in Crossing.

As you foolishly failed to note...What do you think is gonna happen if you convince people to come down and rob them all?

Enjoy your pot of gold. Yer an idiot if you share it.

Addle, who can't be bothered with the coppers.
Re: i have awoken from my greatest dream and am still in it 08/21/2003 09:26 PM CDT
What you also don't realize is most of them are baby traders with almost no money, and they all run a script that takes them to the bank each time they are in town. Most of them carry coppers and/or gems (though Eilina usually has decent gems). Steal there for two hours and see how much money you end up with. I will be absolutely shocked if its over a plat. Relmgar, Ralfey, Alonce, Ithchy, Eilina, Milabeth... poor. But do rob them anyways. Its not right for Traders to wander the trade routes with zero fear.

the Hand
Visit The Locksmith Union - http://www.lurksponge.com/locksmithunion
Re: i have awoken from my greatest dream and am still in it 08/21/2003 11:52 PM CDT
much better ways to make money in shard than stealing from traders...or hunting
Re: i have awoken from my greatest dream and am still in it 08/21/2003 11:53 PM CDT
Addlestone reccomends running through adan'f collecting treasure.

Need a babelfish for DragonRealms?
http://www.bakshiloa.com

Re: i have awoken from my greatest dream and am still in it 08/22/2003 11:11 AM CDT
......I'm gonna beat the crap outta you, PB.
Re: i have awoken from my greatest dream and am still in it 08/26/2003 05:39 PM CDT
that one'll leave a mark I bet :P