Got a question for you thieves 04/02/2003 12:15 PM CST
What's a good way to practice stealing at around 70ranks for non-thieves that teaches decent?
Re: Got a question for you thieves 04/02/2003 03:35 PM CST
They aren't gonna tell you. It's bad for business.

-Gheist
Re: Got a question for you thieves 04/02/2003 03:44 PM CST
Recommendation: Turn yourself in at the nearest Guard house and surrender to the authorities at once for having such criminal intentions.

-Law & order abidin' citizen-
Re: Got a question for you thieves 04/02/2003 03:53 PM CST
Not much could convince me to tell you anything bout stealing. Aside of.. don poo in ya own yard.

Reke
It is easy to kill someone with a slash of a sword. It is hard to be impossible for others to cut down - Yagyu Munenori
Re: Got a question for you thieves 04/02/2003 04:30 PM CST
Try to steal half plate over and over again... Don't worry if you get arrested, it builds character...

The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.
Re: Got a question for you thieves 04/02/2003 07:40 PM CST
Regardless of ranks, the best way I've found to work stealing is to take stuff that does not belong to you.

Jaig
Re: Got a question for you thieves 04/03/2003 08:54 AM CST
Besides lots of useless information you guys also gave me a good laugh. It's good to see that some people have a sense of humor instead of flaming my post about asking how to work stealing.
Re: Got a question for you thieves 04/03/2003 11:17 AM CST
I hear stealing from your guildmaster is great for earning ranks.
Re: Got a question for you thieves 04/03/2003 08:51 PM CST
Maybe I should tell him in order to inspire all you slackers to work your stealing skill. You call yourselves Thieves. Hmph.

Tam
-There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.