Looking for a Master 10/06/2004 04:41 PM CDT
Like the title says, I'm looking for a master. Anados is a 15 year old human orphan who was raised in the Crossing orphanage. The orphanage recently decided that he was old enough to live without their care and is currently begging for coins on the streets of Crossing. I'm looking for someone to take him under his wing, teach him what its like to have a family. Anados is a fairly innocent young boy and would do nearly anything to be called a member of a family. I'm hoping for someone who's a kind of brutal cutthroat type thief, manipulating and coniving to take Anados into the folds of the brotherhood. If you're interested in some new RP to break up the monotany of day to day training respond here or AIM at Jeffrotheman5150.

~~Me~~
Re: Looking for a Master 10/06/2004 04:48 PM CDT
Its times like this I wish I still played prime regularly.

Sanya

I was taking a walk in the park when this post said I stole its purse. I tried to get away, but it just kept on coming. So I had to beat it to death with this purse I found.
-MOD-ILEDEMUS

Re: Looking for a Master 10/06/2004 05:18 PM CDT
when I played my older thief still I would take on apprencites regularly, give them tips and pointers and what not and help them on thier way to 30th, then they would be released from my care. There are a few in teh guild that have lived through my instruction and are still around. others have since left.

~Deuce~

~The Ever Cynical Elec

~TEH Zombie Ninja Monkey Pirate

You've gained a new rank in backstabbing.

"Even In Your Darkest, Most Hellish Nightmares You Are Safe. But In Reality, Night Always Falls, And There In The Shadows, I Wait."
Re: Looking for a Master 10/06/2004 05:20 PM CDT

I helped alot, they all left,faded away or died! Being my apprentice is a death sentence. Marrying me means you will go play a new game for 5+ years. It's the other Voodoo curse.

"Voodoo keyboard hex made me type this way!"
Re: Looking for a Master 10/06/2004 06:22 PM CDT
Hey Soim. call me padawam..wanna see what happens

The mind behind Jostak

I have the power to take everything from you, including your life.

what's lost can be found, what's locked can be opened, what's your's can be mine
Re: Looking for a Master 10/06/2004 08:19 PM CDT
If I still resided on the mainland, I would seriously consider taking an apprentice. I don't think it would last long though, because were I to do so, I would do no ness than the character I've molded Breganth into would do. He has a short fuse, and when it burns out, he teaches lessons where he can, and my lessons are usually harsh.

Just like my dad did to me in RL when I was little. I'd say or do something wrong and he would beat the crap out of me, then when he sobered or calmed down, he'd appologize, tell me that it hurt him more than me to have to do that, and ask me if I learned anything.

Oh my god! I'm my dad :(

~Bre

Jealousy, that dragon which slays love under the pretence of keeping it alive
--Havelock Ellis
Re: Looking for a Master 10/09/2004 02:51 AM CDT
<<Marrying me means you will go play a new game for 5+ years. It's the other Voodoo curse.>>

So all I need to do to break the DR addiction is marry Soim? Gotta say, if I wasn't afraid of Amo, I'd be tempted to apply.
Re: Looking for a Master 10/09/2004 06:40 AM CDT
<<So all I need to do to break the DR addiction is marry Soim? Gotta say, if I wasn't afraid of Amo, I'd be tempted to apply.

Ammo and I parted ways and if you notice she has not been around for awhile... Things to make you go hummm.

"Voodo keyboard hex made me type this way!"
Re: Looking for a Master 10/09/2004 07:35 AM CDT
oh god! Soim's in the market for a woman. Hide your daughters!!!!!!!

~Bre

Jealousy, that dragon which slays love under the pretence of keeping it alive
--Havelock Ellis
Re: Looking for a Master 10/09/2004 03:09 PM CDT
I like how Soim looking for a woman, falls under the looking for a master title. That is just plain funny.

~Deuce~

~The Ever Cynical Elec

"Even In Your Darkest, Most Hellish Nightmares You Are Safe. But In Reality, Night Always Falls, And There In The Shadows, I Wait."
Re: Looking for a Master 10/09/2004 04:56 PM CDT
<<I like how Soim looking for a woman, falls under the looking for a master title. That is just plain funny.
~Deuce~

WOOH NOW! slow that run away buggy down afore you throw a wheel!

I never siad I was looking for a womman...

"Voodo keyboard hex made me type this way!"
Re: Looking for a Master 10/09/2004 05:03 PM CDT
<< I never siad I was looking for a womman... >>

That worries me even more.

Sanya

I was taking a walk in the park when this post said I stole its purse. I tried to get away, but it just kept on coming. So I had to beat it to death with this purse I found.
-MOD-ILEDEMUS

Re: Looking for a Master 10/09/2004 06:28 PM CDT
HAR

~Deuce~

~The Ever Cynical Elec

Re: Looking for a Master 11/26/2004 05:03 AM CST
<<I never siad I was looking for a womman...

Soim did you im me with this message a few days ago.

You toss nine of your collection of girlfriends into the air and start juggling them. You begin with a short, smooth crossover pattern, then start passing the girlfriends under alternate knees. You feel like a jumping jack hopping quickly from one leg to the other, but you ignore your protesting thighs and back and force yourself to go on for a few extra seconds.
Roundtime: 12 seconds.

~Kai
Re: Looking for a Master 11/28/2004 09:08 AM CST
>If I still resided on the mainland, I would seriously consider taking an apprentice. I don't think it would last long though, because were I to do so, I would do no ness than the character I've molded Breganth into would do. He has a short fuse, and when it burns out, he teaches lessons where he can, and my lessons are usually harsh.

I can vouch for this. And the only way to make it stop is to get better than he is. :(

-Ipkin