suggestion amazement 07/06/2004 01:25 PM CDT
Over two years ago we knew we would have 100th thieves. over a year ago we did.

When it is to hard to even activate a flippin title then ponder how hard it is to code something that actually does something. Literally I AM Serious. When a title is to hard to consider for several years then why expect or suggest something of note with cool factor? Not being factious just something I actually ponder sometimes.
Re: suggestion amazement 07/06/2004 03:37 PM CDT
I heard from somewhere that they're just gonna take our thief titles away instead of giving us new ones and whats the point of having them if we are not allowed use them.

Krdunduskas
Re: suggestion amazement 07/06/2004 08:23 PM CDT
<<When a title is to hard to consider for several years then why expect or suggest something of note with cool factor?>>

Why dream small? Plus, if everyone loses hope, how can we ever hope to improve?
Aren't I the inspirational one?

<<I heard from somewhere that they're just gonna take our thief titles away instead of giving us new ones and whats the point of having them if we are not allowed use them.>>

Would make sense. Why give us something we get in trouble for using?

~Grinstall

Re: suggestion amazement 07/06/2004 09:23 PM CDT
Why dream small? Plus, if everyone loses hope, how can we ever hope to improve?
Aren't I the inspirational one?

<<I heard from somewhere that they're just gonna take our thief titles away instead of giving us new ones and whats the point of having them if we are not allowed use them.>>

Would make sense. Why give us something we get in trouble for using?

~Grinstall

you missed the entire point. the point was Years ago it was known and asked for. Granted they may want to remove them now but that does not remove fact that for years when they were not gonna or consider it that it had no bearing.

Also I say removing them would be foolish and stupid. We see them and we always should see them. It gives us ideas besides something stupid like thump to gage teaching poison to or explaining some cookie or perk. It gives us our own form of guild ranking and respect or hiarchie thing. Removing them from public view is vastly different than no need to code or implement them. They got to be in Title code regardless for the implementation of fake titles.

Fine if it makes you feel warm to play it down. but when mega simple is way to hard then my god hoping for complex is a wonderful yet improbable thing.
Re: suggestion amazement 07/06/2004 09:46 PM CDT
If this is gonna be a thread of complaints, can we please move it to the Complaint folder?

Thanks.

GameMaster Risek
Thief Development Assistant
What you think is real is your reality. - Robert Kiyosaki
Re: suggestion amazement 07/08/2004 09:00 AM CDT
<<you missed the entire point. the point was Years ago it was known and asked for. >>

I know it was years ago. But because it didn't happen years ago, under a different GM staff, why give up hope of it ever happening?

<<why expect or suggest something of note with cool factor>>

Because that's what the suggestion folder is for?

~Grinstall