Khri fixes 10/03/2017 08:22 AM CDT
G,

Is there any chance you could look at the bug folder here and see some other things I pointed out a while ago? Thanks for working on our stuff!

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Khri fixes 10/03/2017 08:50 AM CDT
I'll see what I can do.

GM Grejuva
Re: Khri fixes 10/04/2017 12:23 AM CDT
Definitely thank you for some Guild love. We need some halp ahah.

By chance can Vanish get a turn off verb. This option would be ideal because currently, it's challenging to run away or get a heal without complications i.e. the ferry man not letting one aboard, or auto healer, or regular healers (empaths at the guild). It's great that it lasts a while but also plays into acting more like a penalty rather than a upper tier khri.

Khri stop, doesn't work to take one out of the invisibility mode of vanish.

Thank you very much for working on the guild khri issues.
Re: Khri fixes 10/04/2017 07:42 AM CDT
Okay, investigated three more khri.

Sight:
The restriction on peering seems intentional for all darkvision and lighting abilities and items. Though it could be revisited, I'm leaving this be for the time being.

Strike:
It only looks at your right hand by design. It does already pulse to recognize when you've changed your weapon, albeit a bit more slowly than the suggested every 5 sec.

Vanish:
KHRI STOP VANISH will now work. On a related note, would it be inconvenient in any way if UNHIDE also removed invisibility?

GM Grejuva
Re: Khri fixes 10/04/2017 08:01 AM CDT
>On a related note, would it be inconvenient in any way if UNHIDE also removed invisibility?

Would this apply to Ranger Inviso (Blend) as well? If so, while I would get over it, but I like that the verbs UNHIDE and RELEASE BLEND SPELL do different things.

~Hunter Hanryu
"Even adjusting the pace for Simu-Soon timescales, there is no way Mech Lore is still trainable in 2014 imo" - Apu(2013)
Re: Khri fixes 10/04/2017 08:38 AM CDT

>>On a related note, would it be inconvenient in any way if UNHIDE also removed invisibility?

I'd prefer that unhide only pull you out of hiding.
Re: Khri fixes 10/04/2017 09:54 AM CDT
>>KHRI STOP VANISH will now work. On a related note, would it be inconvenient in any way if UNHIDE also removed invisibility?

Thank you so much, this annoyed me enough that I created a .stopvanish script to drop/grab 1 copper every time it triggered the reinvis
Re: Khri fixes 10/04/2017 11:17 AM CDT
<<On a related note, would it be inconvenient in any way if UNHIDE also removed invisibility?>>

Every time I get hit with one of those confounded "turn everyone invisible!" spells I always wish this worked. It doesn't happen very often so it's not a huge deal, but it's surprisingly annoying to try to stop being invisible when you're largely unfamiliar with the state. If people want to leave UNHIDE specifically alone, maybe it could be tacked on as an additional option (UNHIDE FULL or something) or put into another verb.

Thanks,
-Life Weaver Karthor
Re: Khri fixes 10/04/2017 11:31 AM CDT
>>On a related note, would it be inconvenient in any way if UNHIDE also removed invisibility?

The Unhide command breaking inviso would interfere with Moon Mage stealth/inviso if you're talking a change to the global command. Drop coin, get coin is annoying to break magic inviso but a further command beyond 'Unhide' like Karthor suggests to specify breaking inviso would be better.
Re: Khri fixes 10/04/2017 01:15 PM CDT
> Vanish: KHRI STOP VANISH will now work. On a related note, would it be inconvenient in any way if UNHIDE also removed invisibility?

I feel this would interfere with and lump the stealth skill in with the invisibility ability. Both are different essentially; being that stealth is a gained rank and invisibility being an ability/magic benefit. So, keeping them separated would be ideal and a verb like UHIDE FULL or VANISH UNHIDE, would be a definite solution. VANISH UNHIDE keeps it guild and ability/magic specific and still allows for the usage of the full length of the ability without compromising it. i.e you get hit khri vanish due to hunting or conflict, but you are stunned before and wearing a stun-hider, you would still need vanish, in order to get out of the situation. A VANISH UNHIDE; would also keep it from messing with other guilds and their casts/abilities.

Thank you-GM Grejuva, so much for a resolve on the vanish issue, you are greatly appreciated.

Re: Khri fixes 10/04/2017 02:26 PM CDT
<< Both are different essentially

I also want to echo this sentiment. By design you can be both hidden and invisible. You can still use stealth while you're pulsing out of invisibility. Once you're mixing and matching it's important to distinguish between those two abilities. I think it's better to keep them separated.
Re: Khri fixes 10/04/2017 03:05 PM CDT
Since there's already STOP STALK, is it feasible to add STOP HIDE and STOP INVISIBILITY; the former to break mundane stealth and the latter to break supernatural stealth?
Re: Khri fixes 10/05/2017 07:44 AM CDT
Id very much like it if you'd put some thought into pulsing strike more often, and also having it look at offhand.

Also, if unhide could NOT pull you from inviso that would be awesome. Thanks for the QOL stuff man. That's awesome!

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.