!SIGH? 03/10/2016 02:42 PM CST
Your announcement used !SIGH shouldn't it be !SIGN?

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: !SIGH? 03/10/2016 02:56 PM CST
No. Why would it have been sign?

---
NaOH+HI
Re: !SIGH? 03/10/2016 02:59 PM CST
So you don't accidentally use handtalk to communicate criminal intent when you're trying to express resignation or exasperation as a slow exhale. Awkward.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: !SIGH? 03/10/2016 03:54 PM CST
picard.jpg

---
NaOH+HI
Re: !SIGH? 03/10/2016 04:26 PM CST
Thanks for your time and work, as always, Naohhi.
Re: !SIGH? 03/10/2016 07:10 PM CST
Alright, whoops. Awesome release.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: !SIGH? 03/13/2016 05:02 AM CDT
Why is doing both of them? Easier for you guys that way? Would be nice if you can do !sigh or !sing each on their own. I do sigh alot.

I can just do an aliases, sigh that does avoid singing sigh then avoid !singing.

SEND[Naohhi] We'll look into it, but for now, you're making giant errors pop up all over the place on this side. :p
SEND[Naohhi] That means.. please stop.
You have some tiny scratches to the wings.
Re: !SIGH? 03/13/2016 06:33 PM CDT
I think because the avoid system isn't easy to add brand new avoids to, so she just added it to the already existing !SING since modifying an already existing avoid could be done quickly.

<<I can just do an aliases

Not every front end can do aliases. In particular, the primary supported one Stormfront.
Re: !SIGH? 03/13/2016 06:38 PM CDT
I figured as much, have a work around for it. So no big problem.

SEND[Naohhi] We'll look into it, but for now, you're making giant errors pop up all over the place on this side. :p
Re: !SIGH? 03/13/2016 07:59 PM CDT
That's pretty much it. I can see about only blocking the SIGH if there's an additional parameter. ETA -- today?

---
NaOH+HI
Re: !SIGH? 03/13/2016 09:01 PM CDT
This is done. SIGH should only get blocked if you type sigh (anything else).

---
NaOH+HI
Re: !SIGH? 03/13/2016 09:09 PM CDT
Why do you have to be so quickly efficient at doing things?

Making my hard work void... hehe

Thank you Naohhi

Re: !SIGH? 03/14/2016 10:50 AM CDT
That's a pretty fantastic tweak. Thank you!