Tinkering vs Carving 07/08/2019 03:06 PM CDT

Is it still planned to have Lockpick carving under Tinkering? If yes, why do we get 2 bonuses towards Carving and not Tinkering?
Re: Tinkering vs Carving 07/08/2019 03:36 PM CDT
This question gets asked once every year or two, and I'm pretty sure they've said they would do a guild bonus tech review once all the crafts are released.
Re: Tinkering vs Carving 07/08/2019 06:05 PM CDT
>This question gets asked once every year or two, and I'm pretty sure they've said they would do a guild bonus tech review once all the crafts are released.

Aren't they all released? Mech was removed, which was the marker for that.
Re: Tinkering vs Carving 07/08/2019 08:27 PM CDT
Sorry, I should have been clearer. All the disciplines for each craft, so jewelry making, artistry, reactants, cooking, invoking and binding. Several guilds have bonus techniques in some of these still and the review was going to wait until all of them were released to make sure everyone had appropriate ones. Changing them comes with challenges, such as what to do with someone who has spent all of their tech slots including the bonus slot but then loses the bonus slot, for example. I'd guess it will probably end up being a complete tech wipe, or at least a wipe for the disciplines that are affected which isn't a small thing and something they don't want to do multiple times.