Thief Abilities 12/27/2012 12:01 AM CST
I recently reached 90th circle. Is there in fact a thief ability that is acquired at 90th circle? If there is, is it safe to assume this ability is acquired from a guild leader (really, this info is optional - all I really want to know is IF there is such an ability), much like earlier abilities, again, assuming a 90th circle ability does indeed exist. Not looking for specifics, or where to find.
Re: Thief Abilities 12/27/2012 05:08 AM CST

Grats on 90 and nope, no milestone abilities for the thief guild. Just keep asking about the same things you've been asking about and you'll eventually learn what you need to. Look forward for the day when you hit that mystical circle where the guild leaders tell you about more khri, but dont actually have any to give you, heh. On the plus side, you took longer to cap out than a Necromancer!

-O
Re: Thief Abilities 12/27/2012 08:30 AM CST
The last khri is presently acquired at 110th, based on 1 every 5 circles after 10th, and the number of khris out there.

the only milestone I can think of is the one where you gain entry into someplace in P5. But that's at 100th.

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: Thief Abilities 12/27/2012 12:08 PM CST
Heh maybe that's why I can't find it where it was said on a website about an ability reached at 90th. Couldn't remember if it was elanthipedia.org but couldn't find anything there anyway.
Re: Thief Abilities 12/27/2012 05:04 PM CST
there used to be a spoof website that i believe lorz put up. all sorts of "abilities" listed. :-)

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: Thief Abilities 12/27/2012 07:08 PM CST
It's on DRSecrets in the abilities section. 90th circle: unknown ability. I believe that's a remnant from before they even switch to a wiki format. There's never been a special ability at that circle other than a khri slot under the current khri system.

~Minstrel Ascot, Bladesinger of M'riss
Re: Thief Abilities 12/28/2012 12:56 PM CST
>> It's on DRSecrets in the abilities section. 90th circle: unknown ability. I believe that's a remnant from before they even switch to a wiki format. There's never been a special ability at that circle other than a khri slot under the current khri system.

Oh poo oh well