Pretend Guild Vs Moon Mage Gaze 09/15/2009 01:20 AM CDT
So I know if your pretending to be a magic using guild and a moon mage gazes at you they see you are devoid of magic or something like that...

I also know that a moon mage can make and give someone a LAD? Lunar Aura Device? (dunno if I have the term right)

My question is would such an item just make the weilder look like another moon mage or can devices be made for any guild?

Thanks.

- L
Re: Pretend Guild Vs Moon Mage Gaze 09/15/2009 01:35 AM CDT
Pretty much any magic user can tell that pretty much any Thief is not a magic user, not only Moon Mages.

--Player of Szrael --

Professional Healers Association Fee Calcs: http://empathunion.com (G3 script and web calc links in the sidebar.)

PHA Crossing Healing spot: east, north, go backdoor from Empath guild. (Try gwething if no one is there!)
Re: Pretend Guild Vs Moon Mage Gaze 09/15/2009 09:48 AM CDT
So you can have an answer and not gross over-generalizations:

the LAD gives you the hint of lunar magic.. but that pretty much only works with the moonies.

empaths can do the perc health and pretty much sense you out that way.

>stop j'loing up the thread

>~Arwinia
Re: Pretend Guild Vs Moon Mage Gaze 09/15/2009 10:02 AM CDT
empaths can only tell via Perc health that you aren't a fellow empath. not that you can use magic or not.

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: Pretend Guild Vs Moon Mage Gaze 09/16/2009 06:13 PM CDT
>Pretty much any magic user can tell that pretty much any Thief is not a magic user, not only Moon Mages.

I'm curious... How? As far as I'm aware WM get nothing via perceive.

Elemental Lord Opieus, Expert Warrior Mage of Elanthia
Re: Pretend Guild Vs Moon Mage Gaze 09/16/2009 06:20 PM CDT
<<I'm curious... How?

I'm curious about this too. Please tell us how those who aren't MM's can perceive that someone isn't trained in magic?