Guild specific skill 05/20/2009 12:27 PM CDT
I just achieved a circle which IIRC allows me to learn a certain alchemy-related skill. I haven't actually made it out of my stomping grounds to go and learn it yet, but I just had a couple questions.

My first question is: even though I am technically (circle-ly-speaking) able to make it, would it be better for me (healthwise) to wait a few more circles to attempt it? I don't want to just waste an entire day running in between the kitchen and the empaths, and come out empty-handed.

Second question: would anyone be willing to host a class (either one-on-one or a group) sometime in the not-too-distant future? IMO there's nothing wrong with the old trial-and-error approach, but extra guidance is always nice.

Thanks.

You never need an argument against the use of violence, you need an argument for it.
-Noam Chomsky
Re: Guild specific skill 05/20/2009 04:14 PM CDT
<<Second question: would anyone be willing to host a class (either one-on-one or a group) sometime in the not-too-distant future?>>

I've actually been mulling the idea over since i've been spending a lot of time near the kitchen.

Anyone else interested in an advanced alchemy class?

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Guild specific skill 05/21/2009 07:14 AM CDT
Yes.

Harshon Feathergrass, player of
Re: Guild specific skill 05/29/2009 10:08 AM CDT
I would try to be there as well