Keyblance cases 02/01/2006 08:36 AM CST
If it would be to much trouble to rewrite the keyblank merchants maybe we can get keyblank cases made, You would be able to add a keyblank to the case and have a tick added the the case...it would be like an origami envelope but can have the keyblanks added and removed.

These keyblank cases could be sold in our shop and there could be diffrent ranges of cases, also there would have to be a case for each "type" of keyblank.

A severly dented iron keyblank case (holds 10) 5 gold
A rust covered iron keyblank case (holds 20) 1 plat
A simple iron keyblank case (holds 50) 5 plat
A well constructed iron keyblank case (holds 100) 10 plat

(look)
This case is cabable of holding 100 keyblanks and currently has 0 stored inside.

these are some random examples i made up, there would be a set of cases for each type of keyblank out there (fest keyblanks and storebought)

~Larze

~I hate sand~

~The velver says, "I know that you know that I know that you're dead."~
Re: Keyblance cases 08/02/2009 03:46 PM CDT
>>If it would be to much trouble to rewrite the keyblank merchants maybe we can get keyblank cases made, You would be able to add a keyblank to the case and have a tick added the the case...it would be like an origami envelope but can have the keyblanks added and removed.

These keyblank cases could be sold in our shop and there could be diffrent ranges of cases, also there would have to be a case for each "type" of keyblank.

A severly dented iron keyblank case (holds 10) 5 gold
A rust covered iron keyblank case (holds 20) 1 plat
A simple iron keyblank case (holds 50) 5 plat
A well constructed iron keyblank case (holds 100) 10 plat

(look)
This case is cabable of holding 100 keyblanks and currently has 0 stored inside.

these are some random examples i made up, there would be a set of cases for each type of keyblank out there (fest keyblanks and storebought)

~Larze
>>

Resurrecting this thread, mostly because I think it's an awesome Idea, and I didn't see any responses to it. I've just recently started to get into making my own lockpicks, and the idea of having to tote keyblanks around everywhere I go if I decide to leave shard kinda makes me sad. I know I can get keyblanks on ratha, but is that it? other then shard naturally.
Re: Keyblance cases 08/02/2009 06:52 PM CDT
Forfedhdar guild shop has keyblanks also.

I like your idea.

Fischen
Re: Keyblance cases 08/03/2009 07:12 AM CDT
Although I like the idea, I'm wondering whether once the mech split becomes a reality, that it will become possible to forge ones own keyblanks <akin to the weapon-forging system>.

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.