Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Poison ingredients... 02/19/2007 10:59 PM CST
>DA's quip

I thought it was funny. I spit poison every time I think about that, myself.

Fuquois
Re: Poison ingredients... 02/20/2007 12:01 AM CST
>>Vitriol and bile are toxic, but not really poison. More of an acid, really.

Hmm. Maybe that's what the vipers are so angry about then?

I never fancied them mages, but Barbarians seem to like killing them, so we may be onto something here.

You are Malkien, a dashing Barbarian. Huzzah!
You are Apis, a legendary Cleric in your own head.
You are Ragesong. What sort of Kaldar is a Bard, anyways, doofus?
You are also Pellazan (WM), Essatariol (Ranger) and running out of sig space.
Poison HELP 08/05/2009 02:17 AM CDT
okay, I've pretty much figured out all the steps to makin it except the boiling with the stove part... i've experimented for 4+ hrs straight now with no results...
can someone either respond here with a hint or contact me IG please? Char name is Swyndle
Re: Poison HELP 08/05/2009 09:13 AM CDT
Pour every liquid. If you PUT a liquid it will fail. Took me forever to figure that out. Stupid syntax games.

~Hunter Hanryu
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
Tolle says, "Yup yup, 'bout time. What the heck took you so long?"
Re: Poison HELP 08/06/2009 12:47 AM CDT
even when you are applying to a weapon? figure almost everything out... thank you all who helped. much appreciated.
Poisoning Food & Drink? 04/19/2010 07:21 PM CDT
Well it's more of a suggestion then anything and I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post about it but figured I'd try.

Will it ever be possible to poison Food or Drink? I've tried applying it to food and drink before unsuccessfully. So thought i'd check, and if it is, will it be possible to check if the item has been poisoned by non-thiefly means?
Re: Poisoning Food & Drink? 04/19/2010 08:48 PM CDT
>>Will it ever be possible to poison Food or Drink? I've tried applying it to food and drink before unsuccessfully. So thought i'd check, and if it is, will it be possible to check if the item has been poisoned by non-thiefly means?

Personally, I'd love to see this.

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: Poisoning Food & Drink? 06/03/2010 03:07 PM CDT
In ye olde times, you tested for poison by having someone else taste it, haha. Is that non-thiefly enough for you?

-Jostak Van-Zant
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page