Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Suggestions Needed 08/11/2003 01:34 AM CDT
Forgive me if someone already suggested this, but as for all this trapping buisness the first thing to come to mind was as follows: Seeing as I am a thief, and seeing as how traps are coming, and seeing as how much I like money...I would like to see a trap that I can set up in town in the street attached to some item on the ground, and when the victim grabs it...the classic rope around the ankles gag snatches them up and holds them upside down for a short RT having to untie themselves afterward. While hanging upside down and stuck in the room for a moment, the victims coins would naturally fall out of their pockets...but for the sake of the game and my love for pickpocketing, just make them a very easy pickpocket target. Say while they are trapped they have a huge negative penalty on thier perception, stealing, ect...the factors that give them pickpocket defense. Anyway that would make me a very happy person.

That's all for now.
Re: Suggestions Needed 08/11/2003 03:05 PM CDT
Beautiful idea, the rope thing. Make it so, Number One.
Re: Suggestions Needed 08/15/2003 01:57 PM CDT
You'd need a special version for paladins one that would slam them on the ground to shake their coin out from underneath all that armor and for humor purposes and of course the gm's would have to limit the amount of traps set infront of the paladin guild to a maximum amount of four or so..

*ponders a whole troup of paladins being flung around outside their guild*

Player of Vyrath
Re: Suggestions Needed 08/15/2003 07:52 PM CDT
>>*ponders a whole troup of paladins being flung around outside their guild*

This is funny for all the right reasons. :)

Need a babelfish for DragonRealms?
http://www.bakshiloa.com

Re: Suggestions Needed 08/16/2003 01:10 PM CDT
>You'd need a special version for paladins one that would slam them on the ground to shake their coin out from underneath all that armor

Anyone beside me picture that scene from MIB where Will Smith gets flung around by the pregnant alien?

Thanks

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Senior Board Moderator Redryn at DR-Redryn@Play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@Play.net
Re: Suggestions Needed 08/16/2003 07:32 PM CDT
>>Anyone beside me picture that scene from MIB where Will Smith gets flung around by the pregnant alien?

As opposed to when Will Smith gets flung around by any other alien type in MIB and MIB 2? :P

Need a babelfish for DragonRealms?
http://www.bakshiloa.com

Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page