Other Primary Guilded people posting in the thief boards 09/07/2002 01:10 PM CDT
Aka, Pureblade, Clynlyn, Krinahd, Apu (kinda, but i still consider him thief primary;), Folc, Ruffles, etc..

Personally, I like those that give honest and constructive posts in our boards from a viewpoint of a primary player of another guild. I like to see the views of other guilds, I like the discussions/arguments, I like the contrasts.

I hope you mentioned and others of valuable comments and insights continue to posts in our boards as personally I value your posts where as I skip past unconstructive and blatant rants of primary guilded thiefs and yours I take the time and effort to read as do various GM's I wont mention.

Kudos for the insight from the other side of the mirror, keep it up.

thanks.

~Laros

p.s. other primary guilded members who post unconstructive destructive and blatantly guild vs guild baiting posts in our boards are welcomed to kiss my rear end and rot in the ninth hell :)
Re: Other Primary Guilded people posting in the thief boards 09/07/2002 05:00 PM CDT
Thanks for the kind word, Laros.

Still, I feel kinda unworthy to make your list... I do let my emotions get ahold of the keyboard from time to time.

So let's compromise. I'll try my best, but if I screw up then I'll agree to rot in the 9th level of hell. (I'm not kissing your rear end though!) ;p

Folcwyn

P.S. I'd also like to reiterate something: I post here not just because this is another Survival-Primary Guild, but because of the folks that make it up. There's tons of great ideas, discussions, and even great arguments over here. And I always end up learning something. Kudos, Thieves' Guild, and thanks.
Re: Other Primary Guilded people posting in the thief boards 09/07/2002 05:13 PM CDT
>>Still, I feel kinda unworthy to make your list... I do let my emotions get ahold of the keyboard from time to time.

Now yer bein' a poof...Go back ta tree hugger boards. :P