TV 06/16/2002 04:32 PM CDT
Could someone please tell me the requirement for the first voice throw I guess? I really want it and I'm close although I'm not sure if it's a circle requirement or a charisma requirement or an agility requirement or etc.

Thanks
Khakio
Re: TV 06/16/2002 06:02 PM CDT

Royce put out before first release this on TV.

It would be 6 parts to it

Trader would teach thief, inner guild.

Trader part and thief part would be different

It would be 47th thru 62nd circle for the six.

<<MY take on that. 47,50,53,56,59,62 but never tried to confirm but it makes some scense.>>

That he disliked TV acronym to discuss it and prefered VT.

<<My take on that is it's silly and TV fits better and whats a TV anyway if not a Thrown voice?>>

Yet Breaking late rumor from Con tells me "They heard this is release #4 of FIVE and fith is coded but not released yet... Beats me if thats true. But I remember and remember well Royce stated to me in person and on boards. "SIX" were coded and comming. So maybe one got canned or lost somewere over past 2 years...

A Thief Quest in the making to be sure... No one needs a stinkin holy grail. We can have the search for the sixth TV...

OH anyone else go to last con and hear there were to be only five now. Just trying to verify Hearsay and all?

Soim
Re: TV 06/16/2002 06:42 PM CDT
woops was supose to read Barb teach thief. OH well I guess I insulted like 4 or 5 active players maybe...

SJ
Re: TV 06/16/2002 06:54 PM CDT

woops again BARD, not Barb. dang now I ticked off 300 active players. EEPS...
Re: TV 06/16/2002 07:19 PM CDT
Alright that does it. I'm giving Blasword some naphtha and sending him after your foothair. ;)
Re: TV 06/16/2002 07:45 PM CDT
Bah 47th. GRARARA

Is there a charisma check do you know?

Thanks for the info Soim

Khakio
Re: TV 06/16/2002 08:02 PM CDT

we are told Charisma plays a big part in how well you do it. Well I have 34 charisma and plenty still see my lips move. So absorb that small factoid for what it's worth. Either it does not help alot of 34 Charisma is chicken feed.

Soim
Re: TV 06/16/2002 08:22 PM CDT
From what I can remember the voice throw levels are 44th, 49th, 54th, and who knows on the last one, guessing 59th. Maybe my memory's faulty, but the 3rd one is definately 54th.

Toren
Re: TV 06/17/2002 10:39 AM CDT
>>Could someone please tell me the requirement for the first voice throw I guess?

Sure, everyone's telling you the level requirement, but they're all neglecting to mention the 30 platinum tuition, payable before class starts. Apply at the registrar's office, please.
(Mention Soim's name and get a K10p increase!)

Killing you softly with his song,
- Stormsinger Shavay, Humming Hooligan