Returning Confusion 03/29/2020 10:09 AM CDT

So as a recently returned player, i hung myself with my own rope the other night.

Discovering that once again, i had no Khri available. Although i was pleasently suprised to see that i didnt need to go traipsing all over elanthia again trying to remember stuff from 10 years ago ( i can barely remember what i ate for breakfast yesterday)

However, i found out AFTER spending all my slots that AMBUSH is now included in those slots though Mr Guild Leader never mentioned that when i asked him about it.

So now im sure i have a bunch of not-as-useful-as-i-think Khri and absolutely NO special ambushes. Now i see that i can erase an ability but the cool down is 30 days. So in order to get all my 6/7? ambushes back, id have to waiy for 6 or 7 months? Seems a bit unreasonable unless it wasnt worded clearly and it wipes the whole stale clean.

Im just a bit worried about using that ability without getting some feedback first.

I know i know, PAFO but in all seriousness, a little bit of added info from the Guild Leader would have been MOST helpful. especially someone who has been gone for most of the major changes.

"You can have anything the world offers, so long as you have the strength to take it, the skill to steal it or the nerve to kill for it."

Dusk, Chosen of Damaris
Re: Returning Confusion 03/29/2020 10:26 AM CDT
Don't try to get all the ambushes. Half of them suck now. For debilitation training you're better off using prowess + terrify (as both also train backstab).

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: Returning Confusion 03/29/2020 11:33 AM CDT
Try forgetting more things. I think the timer was left unhooked, so you can probably just forget a bunch.
Re: Returning Confusion 03/31/2020 08:07 PM CDT

Nope, I cannot. 1 Khri gone and now a 30 day wait.
Bit of a bummer if you ask me.

"You can have anything the world offers, so long as you have the strength to take it, the skill to steal it or the nerve to kill for it."

Dusk, Chosen of Damaris