Back in the saddle 06/06/2019 12:34 AM CDT
It's been awhile, but I've gotten the urge to step back out from the shadows and visit Elanthia. The last time I was active was around 2014, and had just gotten accustomed to using Genie. I remember it was a huge learning curve getting back into the swing of things, so it's a bit intimidating. I'm hoping to get some pointers on how to get best get functional again. I'm still looking for my old scripts so I can figure out how to travel again. I'm hoping there are still some old faces around, and looking forward to meeting new ones.

~Ausmodius
Re: Back in the saddle 06/06/2019 08:56 AM CDT

Hit me up on Discord and I'll give you an invite to the Genie discord. @Dasffion#9713
Re: Back in the saddle 06/07/2019 07:52 AM CDT
Welcome back!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Back in the saddle 06/07/2019 10:26 AM CDT
I see there's been at least a few changes. Skill names changing, and all of my Khri removed. I'm sure I'll run across even more things as I try to acclimate.

~Ausmodius
Re: Back in the saddle 06/12/2019 04:03 PM CDT
Starting to get the hang of things. First issue is that I appear to be missing a ton of abilities. So... I'm moving around asking GLs about various stuff.

My current issue is, I'm up in Haven and found the guild but there's no GLs here? Am I missing something?

~Ausmodius
Re: Back in the saddle 06/12/2019 04:10 PM CDT

There are definitely guild leaders in the area.
Re: Back in the saddle 06/12/2019 05:07 PM CDT
Figured it out. Thought I had been to all of them, but missed one.

~Ausmodius
Re: Back in the saddle 06/16/2019 02:37 AM CDT

Depending on your circle u might be heading to a few guild locations, but if you need any help in game... look me up.

Welcome back mate.

Rifkinn