Intimidate 04/17/2019 10:26 PM CDT
I love this, but it spams the room when you use it... Since it only repels after enemies engage, everyone else in the room will see the messaging about the enemies disengaging from you. Its kind of a give-away. How hard would it be to make those messages... not?
Re: Intimidate 04/18/2019 10:19 PM CDT
>Its kind of a give-away.

It's the exact same message as Innocence causing a creature to disengage, and as Innocence is a non-signature spell, this doesn't hamper your fake guilding all that much.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Intimidate 04/19/2019 01:10 PM CDT
Innocence works differently though. Intimidate only repels enemies after they're engaged, Innocence does that + stopping them from engaging in the first place. So with Intimidate, they'll keep engaging, then un-engaging, and spamming the room with the message.

Innocence also doesn't "pulse" the way Intimidate does, so some enemies, like the cats in the lava plains in Zoluren, will jump to melee and ignore the spell's effect, since it only disengages on cast? I'm quite happy with Intimidate working on them. They jump at me, realize what a grave mistake they've made, and yip off. Poor empaths and sorcerers don't get that.