Khri Haste 08/21/2018 09:21 AM CDT
I'd like to petition for Khri Haste to give the RT reduction on every attack. Not very useful as it is, but if the effect were consistent I would start using it.
Re: Khri Haste 08/21/2018 03:25 PM CDT
>Not very useful as it is

I’m sorry you feel that way, but there’s no way this Khri will be given more functionality. It reduces weapon RT, it reduces armor swapping RT, it reduces locksmithing RT.

I’ve tried multiple times to express how broken/OP weapon RT reduction on every attack would be. The only reason it’s possible to have a weapon RT reduction at all is because it’s averaged over multiple attacks.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Khri Haste 08/22/2018 05:35 PM CDT
>It reduces weapon RT, it reduces armor swapping RT, it reduces locksmithing RT

I never knew that Hasten reduced locksmithing RT. Thank you for the 1 sec RT :-)
Re: Khri Haste 08/22/2018 07:23 PM CDT
Armor swapping RT is amusing though.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Khri Haste 08/22/2018 08:25 PM CDT
Would trade armor swapping reduction for crafting RT reduction though...

~Engineering Master Ascot Ryuzzaki, Tinkerer of Elanthia
Re: Khri Haste 08/23/2018 11:37 AM CDT
So, funny story... I didn’t know Hasten sped up armor swapping until I was updating it for the recent Khri changes.

Another (less funny) story... I didn’t know that the Secure combination gave a locksmithing RT bonus, until someone told me on the boards. So the ability was briefly lost. FYI, this is why updating Elanthipedia and testing in the Test instance are important.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.