Flipping Flight and Elusion 05/25/2018 10:04 AM CDT
Any chance we could get khri flight and elusion flipped? Or at least remove the flight prereq from elusion? Bit silly to me to lock a tier 2 behind a tier 3, especially given the recent change. Bit of a pain to wait so long for a defensive buff even with the reduction in circle requirement to 20.
Re: Flipping Flight and Elusion 06/07/2018 04:21 PM CDT
Welp, Circle 35 and I have 2 khri slots and just tried to learn Flight so I could learn Elusion.

Apparently the lesson "seems a bit too difficult for you." Seriously? Elusion's requirement is Flight and Circle 20 (now), and I can't even learn Flight by Circle 35?
Re: Flipping Flight and Elusion 06/08/2018 12:49 AM CDT
Khri requirements are very weird, I've run into this issue as well. The circle requirements seem more like suggestions that hard reqs, unlike spells which are gated purely by circle: if you want to get a spell that is generally above your casting level, the game will allow you to do so.

Re: Flipping Flight and Elusion 06/08/2018 11:02 AM CDT
The big problem is that Elusion was reduced in tier and circle requirement to where there wouldn't be a challenge to use it. It remains locked behind Flight, which you can't learn until you surpass the requirements for Elusion anyway. It's ridiculous.
Re: Flipping Flight and Elusion 06/09/2018 01:26 PM CDT
Eh, our entire 'totally not magic bro' system is goofy in a 3.0 world.