Museum? 05/19/2018 12:35 AM CDT
Does anyone still still from the museum? I haven't been their in years and want to make a run for old times sake. I am way above the level needed, so it is purely a nostalgia run, and to steal every single item in there.

Any help on getting there again? It has been a long time and I cant remember the exact way to get in, just the skylights, rope, pretty much it. Or someone want to take me so I can relearn how to do it, and possibly hold tours for younger thieves?

Let me know, thanks.
Re: Museum? 05/19/2018 05:06 AM CDT
Museum has to be closed, which happens at night.

Then you run around back, climb up the building, tie rope to skylight, peer skylight, climb rope, check for the guard, try to disarm the box you want, pick the box you want, steal the box you want, and then climb the rope to freedom.

You'll want to watch for the 'you hear a guard coming' messages, and probably peer around in between attempts.

I've honestly never used the lunar aura device, so I don't know where it fits in.
Re: Museum? 05/19/2018 10:26 AM CDT
The Museum his by far my favorite DR mechanic.

Nikpack
Re: Museum? 05/19/2018 07:59 PM CDT
There have been some guild sponsored runs here recently and there's more coming. Contact Elec IG if you want more information.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.