Listing Known Khri 04/25/2018 08:01 PM CDT
As you probably know, I'm working on adding new Khri. But I find myself in a predicament. The list of Khri is already long. It might be possible to end up with an output larger than your screen when you list the Khri you know.

So, my current idea is to change it to something similar to SPELL output.

>khri
From the Subtlety tree, you know the following khri: Darken (Aug), Dampen (Util), Shadowstep (Util), Sensing (Util), Strike (Aug), Silence (Util), Vanish (Util)
From the Finesse tree, you know the following khri: Hasten (Util), Safe (Aug), Avoidance (Aug), Flight (Aug), Elusion (Aug), Liberation (Util), Plunder (Aug), Guile (Debil)
From the Potence tree, you know the following khri: Focus (Aug), Sight (Aug), Prowess (Debil), Steady (Aug), Eliminate (Debil), Calm (Util), Serenity (Util), Sagacity (Util)

You have 9 remaining khri slots.

Does this sound reasonable, or would people prefer the current tree method?

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Listing Known Khri 04/25/2018 09:47 PM CDT
I dig it.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Listing Known Khri 04/25/2018 10:20 PM CDT
I actually like that look better than the current look

DR: Sok Masticack Dwarven Thief and Musparan Sandrat Extraordinaire
GS4: Croatan Gurhal Dwarven Paladin
Re: Listing Known Khri 04/27/2018 11:34 PM CDT
I'm not a thief-prime, though I do have a couple of thief chars. But I do know what it's like to have an output longer than the screen, and I don't like that at all! Your proposed tree would make it much easier to organize abilities.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Listing Known Khri 05/01/2018 07:24 AM CDT

I like it.

Majorly, The Locksmith.