A hopeful return 10/01/2017 11:43 AM CDT

Hey folks, just letting any old souls and originals know im back in the realms, its still me and dont be shy to say hi. Ive seen some old familiar faces Ig already and on these boards, yes Sok, and Elec that means you... and i swear ive seen a very old face that i hope says Hi one day, Majorly :) no hard feelings ok. There are many more of you i know and miss, however years of absence, raising 2 kids and a plethora of world events have addled my brain that it may take me a few minuted to remember. Please do not feel offended i mean no slight or disrespect.

Im hoping that with a fresh new mindset ill stay in DR for a bit, enjoy it like i used to in the past.

Im looking forward to spending the next month or so, relearning all the simply things ive forgotten, like where the stupid guild entrances are all over again, what Khri do what, some of our other special skills that i remember having like some kinda sand throwing thing...

Im not big on the personified RP, i never was so if u do say hi and i act or talk OOC, cut me some slack.

Till next we meet, keep to the shadows. They are a thiefs only true friend.

"You can have anything the world offers, so long as you have the strength to take it, the skill to steal it or the nerve to kill for it."

Dusk, Chosen of Damaris
Re: A hopeful return 10/01/2017 12:01 PM CDT
Welcome back!

GM Grejuva
Re: A hopeful return 10/01/2017 12:13 PM CDT
Hey Dusk! I knew youd be back eventually. Me, Ive only been back for about a year now. It took me quite some time to get used to all the changes. In fact, it took Elec to set me straight on quite a few of these changes. Using his advise, Ive completely changed how I train Sok.

Funny thing, I was recently in 'haven visiting 'The Birds' and for some reason the day I met you outside of "the Birds" old nest crossed my mind. Been a long time my friend. Glad to see you are back.

I dont always have my gweth on but if I hear you out there, I'll give a shout. Also, I only sometimes have my AIM on but when I do its still the same SN Ive always used. Im not sure if the SN I have for you is still the same, so send me a message sometime. I may be able to help out with one or two training issues.

Welcome Back. Glad to see another face from when Sok was young in the guild.

Sok Masticack Dwarven Thief and Musparan Sandrat Extraordinaire
Re: A hopeful return 10/01/2017 06:11 PM CDT

The original dusk? Now that's an old name. Welcome back.