Just returning after a hiatus 09/24/2017 08:42 PM CDT
Hey all, just coming back after grad school ran me into the ground.

How's things? Any fun stuff going on?

Is there literally anyone who hangs out in the guild hall anymore or am I still stuck on wishful thinking?

"I knew this girl once..."
-Leuc
Re: Just returning after a hiatus 09/25/2017 11:06 AM CDT
<< Is there literally anyone who hangs out in the guild hall anymore or am I still stuck on wishful thinking?

Short answer is that you might run into a few people now and then but it's not like it used to be.

Long answer is that there have been a few attempts to restore the guild to its former glory but i think they missed the mark (for one the new entrance takes one too many turns to get in imo) and people are generally more productive with their time now -- mind locking 30+ skills at all times etc. No time to sit around. Another reason would be that a lot of people are in the endgame stage (180+ circles) and that means they rarely earn circles anymore. The only reason ever to visit for most thieves is when they need to bin stolen items but that's usually very brief.

In other news i know a few people have tried to organize certain "scheduled fun" gatherings or dance parties. It's not exactly what you would call organic or spontaneous but if you're into that kind of stuff keep your eyes open, these events are usually announced on gweth (guild channel) or forums. Or i don't know, do they post thief events on the events calendar?
Re: Just returning after a hiatus 09/25/2017 01:00 PM CDT

>>do they post thief events on the events calendar?

They will if you ask, and word it in a non-blatant way. Same for Necromancer things. Generally they ask for two weeks notice on a request IIRC.
Re: Just returning after a hiatus 09/26/2017 12:54 PM CDT
Im pretty sure, but not positive here so Im going to ask a dumb question. If I misspell the name, sorry about that. Its been more than a few years since I remember seeing the character running around.

Leucustic?

Sok Masticack Dwarven Thief and Musparan Sandrat Extraordinaire
Re: Just returning after a hiatus 10/04/2017 07:50 PM CDT
Leucien actually, friend of Tieruremj's

I had other characters way back in the day of AOL, but I've been on and off since.

"I knew this girl once..."
-Leuc
Re: Just returning after a hiatus 10/05/2017 02:38 AM CDT
While I may not know/remember you, welcome back anyway.