Question about Thief Guild and GM that is in charge of it. 09/21/2017 07:29 PM CDT
May we please know the direction the Thief Guild is headed at the moment and any information of upcoming changes planned?

I recently started a Dragonrealms Sub and was interested in my thief, I was curious to see how the guild is fairing these days.
Re: Question about Thief Guild and GM that is in charge of it. 09/21/2017 08:00 PM CDT

> May we please know the direction the Thief Guild is headed at the moment and any information of upcoming changes planned?

This is guild development in DR right now: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/08/25/20/379542C700000578-3758899-image-a-17_1472153675791.jpg

Thieves are near the back somewhere. The guilds that were slated for dev work to complete in Q1 or Q2 are still waiting without a word. I wouldn't expect more than what you currently see.

> I recently started a Dragonrealms Sub and was interested in my thief, I was curious to see how the guild is fairing these days.

The guild is in a decent place, relatively. It does have some obvious holes in the spellbooks. The low-level magics are rough. It doesn't work well with free to play accounts, but it's still more developed than most guilds out there.
Re: Question about Thief Guild and GM that is in charge of it. 09/24/2017 04:12 PM CDT
So a few things GMs aren't really in charge of Guilds anymore, GMs tackle things in groups largely.

As far as 'eventy' things the Thieves' Guild is fairly lone wolf and isolated from each other, and maybe that's a good thing because how does one weed something that doesn't have much of any kind of root, and a system that isn't interconnected.

My suggestion is if you have passion and time, and decent imagination run with something, here is one of the irksome parts of being a Thief, so we're supposed to be all stealthy and covert right, ya well you kinda NEED to get noticed often and continuously to push an event (at least that's my take on that). So might kinda feel like your running against the grain of what a Thief should be doing.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
"Phelim, what have I wrought?"
GM NaOHHI
---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 S.V.o.L.t.R