Ratha stealing 01/22/2012 03:38 PM CST
I'm having a bit of a time learning stealing on Ratha, and am wondering if I'm missing any pilferable shops. Here's what I have so far:

Grimbly's Forge
Bait shop
General store
Sisters in lore
Krrikt'k's forge
Armorand the Tailor
Raven's Masks
Elepaio's Luthierre
Ss'ran's Forge
Divine Rialto
Chabalu's exotics
Svra'an's Fine Jewelry
Kalazashi's Majik shop
Ssivo's origami shop

Stealing skill is ~300, and doing a full shop run, I can only get to about 22/34

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Re: Ratha stealing 01/23/2012 08:22 AM CST
wasn't sure which one you were counting as general store. you may be missing the other.

1.Captain Namazzi's ship goods
2.Dennat's Baya<grooming shop>

Preces meae non sunt dignae;Sed tu bonus fac benigne;Ne perenni cremer igne [Dies Irae]
Since SKINNING UPDATE 03/20/2012 06:15 PM CDT

>mark lotion
>You begin to carefully size up your chances at nabbing a bottle of leather lotion.
>Considering actually grabbing the item, it would be taking candy from a baby -(6/6).
>Regarding getting away with the theft, nobody will ever miss it -(6/6).
>You feel highly confident in the accuracy of your judgement.
>Roundtime: 1 sec.

>steal lotion
>Moving nonchalantly, you manage to grab a bottle of leather lotion right from underneath Clerk Shaefferty's very nose.
>Roundtime: 5 sec.

Going in for a second one...

>mark lotion
>Something appears different about the lotion, perhaps try doing that again.

> mark lotion
>What do you want to do that with?

It does the same thing with the potions in the shop... Can someone look at this?
Re: Since SKINNING UPDATE 03/22/2012 01:14 AM CDT
Probably defaulting to the lotion in your hand.

Kaeta Airtag

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: Since SKINNING UPDATE 03/22/2012 10:20 AM CDT
Probably not since Mark isn't even working with potions right now. It's messed up and needs fixing.
Re: Since SKINNING UPDATE 03/22/2012 05:19 PM CDT
It's messed up with stowing them as well. They made potions and lotions do the same thing since skinning 3.0. It probably messed up the item in some way.

People will find you just as tedious and boring to talk to at 1000 ranks as they did at 100.
Re: Since SKINNING UPDATE 03/22/2012 05:21 PM CDT

>steal potion
Moving nonchalantly, you manage to grab a bottle of pelt potion right from underneath Clerk Shaefferty's very nose.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
>
>put my potion in my duff bag
Something appears different about the lotion, perhaps try doing that again.

People will find you just as tedious and boring to talk to at 1000 ranks as they did at 100.
Re: Since SKINNING UPDATE 03/26/2012 06:53 AM CDT

Still the same issue going on. There any news as to if/when it's going to be looked at or repaired?
Re: Since SKINNING UPDATE 03/26/2012 07:27 AM CDT
It's a skinning issue, and Kodius likely doesn't read these folders. Try posting in the ones about the skinning rewrite, though other people have already mentioned the potion issue.

Again, he probably won't see this unless someone points him to it.

Let's save us all some time: I'm a troll who rarely has anything helpful. There.
Re: Since SKINNING UPDATE 03/26/2012 06:33 PM CDT
http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/Lore/Bugs%20-%20Lore/view/941

~Minstrel Ascot, Bladesinger of M'riss
Re: Ratha stealing 05/27/2012 08:25 AM CDT
I'm also having this same problem.

I did not know of Grimbly's Forge, so i'll be adding that to my runs here shortly.

I've got around 200 stealing atm, and as a result, Chabalu's exotics is off limits to me due to no items within my skill range and the hair shop is next to useless because the hardest item stops training at around 205-210. I've tried stealing 1 hard item from every viable shop, and multiple (2-4) easy items from every shop. I usually end up around 22/34 as well. Am i either missing something, doing something wrong, or does ratha just suck for stealing runs?