new chef 10/14/2009 11:41 AM CDT
Does anyone still have a cooking class or be interested in starting one up. I play as Melv, just got back into the realms and am fairly lost ignorant on all the changes that have occurred throughout the years. I'd ask in game but i hardly see any other thieves about lately.

You can either reach me in game or AIM at bigmoonxdeus i shoudl be on aroudn 8 pm eastern most nights, if anyone cares to divulge some info
Re: new chef 10/14/2009 03:04 PM CDT
I used to do classes, but with the Mech Lore rewrite looming and all the bugs in the alchemy system it hasn't been really worth it. We can discuss in game if you want, I just need to confirm you are over 30th circle. Been down in shard lately so you'd have to travel some.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: new chef 10/14/2009 04:21 PM CDT
i'm actually in shard as well. just picked up the ability. I should be on tonight i'll try to look you up in game and we'll see what goes on i appreciate it.