High Circle Thief Vs Moon Mage PVP 02/02/2017 03:00 PM CST
At least i'm confident Moon Mages can destroy thieves still. If anyone is doubting ask Nebby how it feels to lose so bad he has to attack a 3 week old commoner in retaliation. Its rather entertaining really he considers fleeing and attacking my IRL wife's month old commoner hunting snow beasts a course of action after being defeated so soundly. The log is on reddit.

Just so were clear...he chose to policy play and use consent as a reason to attack a commoner who has been hunting about three weeks. *golf clap Nebby

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"

Re: High Circle Thief Vs Moon Mage PVP 02/05/2017 11:04 AM CST
lol

Moon mages are one of the guilds I worry the least about. But thanks.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: High Circle Thief Vs Moon Mage PVP 02/05/2017 08:00 PM CST
Just FYI broseph, the guy who posted this had an apocalyptic meltdown, posted similar logs in tons of places, then apparently someone else posted logs of him being racist/homophobic/etc. and he's now off screaming at clouds somewhere else.

Ergo I'd take it with a grain of salt because he seems to have gone off the wonky end of the stick.
Re: High Circle Thief Vs Moon Mage PVP 02/06/2017 09:02 PM CST
I leave for a few weeks and it all goes to crap!

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.