where are the thugs? 04/24/2009 01:02 PM CDT
[Gharith] "I have been trying to do some research on Kalag the Black. Is it true he died like a coward? I've been told that but I am trying to verify my facts."
[Wakkoin] "how does a coward die?"
[Ianhanse] "Ask Schvartzgonif..."
[Fionna] "who needed lockpicks? I have some Master's crafted by Kraelyst "
[Laegotkit] "I think thats highly unlikely, like a coward....?"
[Gharith] "I've been told he begged for mercy from his captors, but I wish I had more information"
[Wakkoin] "you could try asking those honorable paladins that barged into his home"
[Ianhanse] "Seek out Schvartzgonif, Gharith. She knows Kalag's story well."
[Durzo] "so basically you're spewing ignorance of something you know nothing about in an attempt to start a conflict, Gharith?"
[Gharith] "No, I am just interested in history. Schvartzgonif can I interview you?"
[Gharith] "I am honestly not trying to stir anything up, I think I've only heard one side of the story and I would love to hear from a bona fide Kalag supporter."
[Gharith] "If that was you, Schvartzgonif, you were quite unhelpful. Please try to make sense the next time we have the pleasure of speaking."

checked out who gharith was, wasn't about to talk about da old gentlemon on da gweth -- was a rakash empath, so basically told her not to worry herself about deceased togs who ran orphanages when we had Lyras at the gates, and if she wanted to do research on someone to concern herself with Jomay, one of her own guild.

If she had been anything else other than an Empath though, she woulda gotten a dagger to the back for callin' the old tog a coward.

Still think she shoulda gotten thugged though.

It's a number, it gets bigger. That's the whole DR experience right there
Re: where are the thugs? 04/24/2009 02:17 PM CDT
You are really on fire today.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: where are the thugs? 04/24/2009 02:20 PM CDT
Sorry, I must have missed your notification as I was not in game at the time.

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: where are the thugs? 04/24/2009 04:02 PM CDT
>>...and if she wanted to do research on someone to concern herself with Jomay, one of her own guild.

Jomay was never a member of the Empath Guild.

Killing you softly with his song,
- Stormsinger Shavay

Faerie tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know dragons exist. Faerie tales tell children that dragons can be killed.
- G.K. Chesterton
Re: where are the thugs? 04/24/2009 08:15 PM CDT
>>deceased togs who ran orphanages

He's got a webcomic!

http://www.nobodylikesonions.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10736

---
"Close your eyes -
For your eyes will only tell the truth..
And the truth isn't what you want to see.
In the dark, it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be." - Erik Claudin
Re: where are the thugs? 04/26/2009 01:06 AM CDT
>>Jomay was never a member of the Empath Guild.<<

While literally true, the Imperial Healer's Guild was the forerunner of the modern Empath's Guild.
Re: where are the thugs? 04/26/2009 07:13 AM CDT
dunno, but when empaths perceived health she perceived as an empath. Although she was the only one in Prime that could force shift. And unfortunately used a safe room <inside the shard bank> to do so to one of my characters, otherwise i woulda <or tried to> kill her.

It's a number, it gets bigger. That's the whole DR experience right there