just for your viewing pleasure 08/14/2008 03:54 AM CDT
nice to know contact thug graverob still works, even though the guild doesn't have that parchment that Kalag had posted in there no more....

A shadow rises slowly behind Luceano, growing until it towers over him. As quick as lightning, a pair of hands fly out from the the folds of grey cloaks and a shining stretch of wire materializes between them before it loops tightly around Luceano's neck. his head whips back suddenly as he is hauled off the ground, and you watch helplessly as he dangles for a few moments until the struggle has gone out of him. As quickly as it came, the shadowy figure disappears, leaving the body of Luceano at your feet.

* Luceano is slain before your eyes!

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: just for your viewing pleasure 08/14/2008 12:09 PM CDT
It is still in the old guild in plat. Try going into the masters den from the road. The entrance isn't viewable but it is still there(again at least in plat). Everything is still there. The bin also has Kalag saying good work when you put something in it...eerie. Long live zombie Kalag.
Re: just for your viewing pleasure 08/14/2008 09:45 PM CDT
the old guildhall still is in TF as well, except they changed the "look" of kalag so it describes V instead of K when you "look kalag". It just isn't accessible by players, and if you go out, you can't get back in.

Meanwhile, the post that started this thread, involves a really cool looking garroting. I'd like for PC thieves to be able to do that.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: just for your viewing pleasure 08/14/2008 10:06 PM CDT
>>I'd like for PC thieves to be able to do that.

200th circle ability. Done!

---
"Close your eyes -
For your eyes will only tell the truth..
And the truth isn't what you want to see.
In the dark, it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be." - Erik Claudin
Re: just for your viewing pleasure 08/14/2008 11:19 PM CDT
151st circle.

-Master Ndin
Re: just for your viewing pleasure 08/14/2008 11:35 PM CDT

---
"Close your eyes -
For your eyes will only tell the truth..
And the truth isn't what you want to see.
In the dark, it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be." - Erik Claudin
Re: just for your viewing pleasure 08/15/2008 10:44 AM CDT
>the old guildhall still is in TF as well, except they changed the "look" of kalag so it describes V instead of K when you "look kalag". It just isn't accessible by players, and if you go out, you can't get back in.

You realize this is how things are always done, right? Remove the entrances and leave it there. Old fests are the same way.
Re: just for your viewing pleasure 08/15/2008 10:48 AM CDT
>>Old fests are the same way.

I'm not saying you're wrong but I'm pretty sure fests kick you out if you log out inside them
Re: just for your viewing pleasure 08/15/2008 10:49 AM CDT
>I'm not saying you're wrong but I'm pretty sure fests kick you out if you log out inside them

They do, because that's how they're designed in the first place.
Re: just for your viewing pleasure 08/15/2008 08:07 PM CDT
yeah, if you really want to explore there's a way you can "see" the old crossing temple as well in-game.

Re: just for your viewing pleasure 08/15/2008 08:45 PM CDT
>yeah, if you really want to explore there's a way you can "see" the old crossing temple as well in-game.

Interesting...
Re: just for your viewing pleasure 09/13/2008 10:45 AM CDT
thats actually an intended feature though

-Strk