Graverobbing sit. and the end result that will be 05/29/2008 02:07 AM CDT
Kadru is a graverobbing thief. Took my short sword that I had since I was 10th or so after his wife vaeyrin killed me for not even being caught stealing, but marking which we all know isn't consent but Gamehosts seem to not know their jobs. A blade will be in your back and your little moon mage wife when I am done. And the fast that your friends Ahnoui and Ienna stepped in to say you ddn't will cause them death while they script away on routes. Rmel let yer wife stand up to smashing and harsh words. Just cause traders can't fight doesn't mean they marry harder that can.

Dunrook

A thief believes everybody steals.
Edward W. Howe
Re: Graverobbing sit. and the end result that will be 05/29/2008 10:02 AM CDT
>Rmel let yer wife stand up to smashing and harsh words. Just cause traders can't fight doesn't mean they marry harder that can.

The gamehost you called in should have told you what I'm about to tell you, and I'll use the "consent" word that you love to throw around so you fully understand:

- Ahnoui gwethsmashed you. You have consent to kill her and there's nothing I can do about it.

- You repeatedly insulted me and advanced on me. I have consent to kill you.

- Vaeyrin saw you steal from Kadru. Vaeyrin is bonded to Kadru. Vaeyrin has consent to kill you.

- Kadru graverobbed your beloved short sword. You have consent to kill Kadru.

If you're going to make threats, don't run away whenever it's time to take your medicine. As an FYI, Ahnoui and Rmel were bonded long before Rmel was whatever size you think Rmel currently is. Generally Traders do marry people who are able to fight in their stead because they are unable to, it's good business.

________
"I for one welcome our new Lithping Overlordth."
________
Re: Graverobbing sit. and the end result that will be 05/29/2008 12:15 PM CDT
"- Ahnoui gwethsmashed you. You have consent to kill her and there's nothing I can do about it."
That's fine. Still don't get why I got smashed for alerting people about graverobbers. Oh know i got in her pockets, tons of thieves probably do everyday.

"- You repeatedly insulted me and advanced on me. I have consent to kill you."

Um, Pretty sure you advanced me first. I advanced Ahnoui for the smash and you were guarding her. So not Sure where you got I came at you. Unless thats some loophole I was un aware of. In that case I guess I can go guard someone that is mouthing off and take their fight when someone tries to kill them. Looked more like a bigger person trying to get in a fight, wife or not.

"- Vaeyrin saw you steal from Kadru. Vaeyrin is bonded to Kadru. Vaeyrin has consent to kill you."
Yeah I still don't buy Vaeyrin seeing me cause I didn't even get the message about it and she didn't have a thing to say till after Kadru marked me two times. My guess is he marked me to show he was a thief, then mark alled me and saw I'd put a whooping on him. Guess people are considering mark and noticing coin go away consent without catching the thief. I guarantee Vaeyrin didn't see me and just started casting spells cause her little husband tol her and hid behind her skirt.

"- Kadru graverobbed your beloved short sword. You have consent to kill Kadru."
This he will die for. Probably a few times.

Dunrook

Edward W. Howe
Re: Graverobbing sit. and the end result that will be 05/29/2008 01:06 PM CDT
>Yeah I still don't buy Vaeyrin seeing me cause I didn't even get the message about it

>I guarantee Vaeyrin didn't see me and just started casting spells cause her little husband tol her and hid behind her skirt.

You do know that you won't get messaging about someone glancing at you during stealth actions when their perception massively outclasses your stealth skills, right? Vaeyrin's a he, by the way.

________
________
Re: Graverobbing sit. and the end result that will be 05/29/2008 01:56 PM CDT
Well if HIS perception massivley outweighed my stealing, then took a while to say something. I stole 3 gems and 2 grabs of coins. Plus slipped the 2 gems before making more grabs. I am still pretty sure I wasn't seen. How much more perception would massively be anyway? just curious.

Dunrook

Edward W. Howe
Re: Graverobbing sit. and the end result that will be 05/29/2008 02:12 PM CDT
>How much more perception would massively be anyway? just curious.

In his case, 700+.

________
________
Re: Graverobbing sit. and the end result that will be 05/29/2008 02:31 PM CDT
heh.. I can attest to Vaeyrin's perceptive ability... That bugger can easily see me hide.. heh.. it's rather pointless to spar with him currently.. he's good. lol

Sothios Mori'Taren
Riverhaven Locksmith Union Representative
Re: Graverobbing sit. and the end result that will be 05/29/2008 03:31 PM CDT
>>I am still pretty sure I wasn't seen.

You were seen. Don't worry.

- Galren

>>The Rippentropps are a mysterious collective of well-known individuals whose primary charge is to initiate the advancing task of not stopping.
Re: Graverobbing sit. and the end result that will be 05/29/2008 05:57 PM CDT
I realize if 700+ perception was there I was seen. Still think married consent rules are stupd in that case. I can see someone messing with your wife. But since there is no wife in that situation, unless Kadru is the bottom heh.

Dunrook

Edward W. Howe
Re: Graverobbing sit. and the end result that will be 05/29/2008 06:54 PM CDT
just as an aside, if you stole from a trader, they get messaged <not with your name, but the fact that some coins went missing> even if they don't catch you. No skill check.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Graverobbing sit. and the end result that will be 05/29/2008 08:08 PM CDT
>Dunrook

You act as if every character in DR is straight... There have been plently of homosexual characters in DR.

Sothios Mori'Taren
Riverhaven Locksmith Union Representative
Re: Graverobbing sit. and the end result that will be 05/29/2008 08:34 PM CDT
>>I can see someone messing with your wife.

Sexist.

---
"Close your eyes -
For your eyes will only tell the truth..
And the truth isn't what you want to see.
In the dark, it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be." - Erik Claudin
Re: Graverobbing sit. and the end result that will be 05/29/2008 10:03 PM CDT
You can't spot people marking other people, even as a thief.

Only paladins and thieves can sense/spot themselves being marked.

You were caught attempting to steal, even if you didn't get anything out of the pockets.

You notice Dunrook making a grab at Kadru's pockets.

I am --- Navak
Re: Graverobbing sit. and the end result that will be 05/30/2008 11:37 AM CDT
So, Dunrook likes running around spewing about consent in an IC fashion even though its an OOC set of rules, unless those rules involve him potentitally getting beaten. Then the rules are dumb. I think the nicest word for that is hypocritical.

Ahnoui's Bazaar: http://drbazaar.googlepages.com

Elanthian Marketplace: http://www.worldofelanthia.com

DRSales: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DRSales