Man, normally I wouldn't, but I had to 02/16/2008 04:03 PM CST
>>Your ability to use poly-syballic words doesn't seem to preclude your ability to be completely oblivious. Fascinating.

Sadly, vulgarity is banned on these forums, so short and precise wording is sometimes necessary.

>>>>>>>>>

Ummm, polysyballic words are anything but short, by defenition. Anyways, I don't have a real conflict, I don't care enough to, but I remember just being... mildly annoyed by your tone in a thread recently. So, since I wanted to reply to your reply, I put it here, as it's more appropriate.
Re: Man, normally I wouldn't, but I had to 02/16/2008 04:07 PM CST
>>polysyballic

Polysyllabic.

I'd point out the "defenition" thing, too, but homophonic misspellings don't bug me as much as misspellings that change how the word sounds.

~Kashik,
...hey, it is Conflicts...
Re: Man, normally I wouldn't, but I had to 02/16/2008 04:10 PM CST
I always get the Ls in the wrong spot. And tend to misspell definition on a regular basis. And that's when I don't have the on and off fever I've had the last few days... oh well.
Re: Man, normally I wouldn't, but I had to 02/16/2008 05:14 PM CST
>>Ummm, polysyballic words are anything but short, by defenition.

You're right.

I meant short posts with very precise wording are necessary.
Prime: Malkien
Prime: (Necromancer Bob- coming to DR in '08!)
TF: Ganymede
Re: Man, normally I wouldn't, but I had to 02/17/2008 09:14 AM CST
This conflict is a huge disappointment so far. Someone say something really hurtful immediately.

:oP Ragran
Re: Man, normally I wouldn't, but I had to 02/17/2008 10:06 AM CST
Honestly, I think the criticims on the conflict have been harsher than the "conflict" its self. Heh.
Re: Man, normally I wouldn't, but I had to 02/17/2008 10:11 AM CST
<<This conflict is a huge disappointment so far. Someone say something really hurtful immediately.>>

Ragran may be the nicest adventure DR has ever known.

E.

SEND[Zeyurn] Such is life.
Re: Man, normally I wouldn't, but I had to 02/17/2008 10:12 AM CST
I know you just insulted me.

You can't fool me.

:oP Ragran