Elothean ASSASSIN 06/05/2007 08:21 PM CDT
I'm so suprised to see how this thread elothean ninja turned out. People have gone out of there way to put down others and after one fight I got into with a paladin ( paladin 10-20 circles over me who got hamstrung and put on his but ) Who I chose not to kill then and who killed me after, more people of my own guild have put me down and taken time to badmouth others than I ever would have thought. Not only that but when other people see what I was saying about my RP was the truth and I had to defend myself via forums from krooner ripping my RP apart and never had RPd with me over my name the people who agreed with me were then badmouthed. Everything that was done was done IC, yes I did get into a fight with someone far larger circle than me and no I did not run I have been training so that I can catch up to the people around me after being gone for 5 years from game.
If you don't like me because someone told you not too thats lame. If you don't like me without having ever met or RP'd with me thats just as lame. From what I have seen the people calling me a poor RP'r are the pot calling the kettle black. The people who do know and like me are all older well known players who know me from back in the day of playing Methos and have my respect and are respected. The people who don't I guess I can't change those views and will never be given the chance over 1 post asking if anyone else was RPing as assassins or asian type thieves. I don't know how to end all this crap talkin but I wish people would just stop. I have never gunned for anyone elses RP or tactics I have only defending myself vs people puting me down who if you go and read other posts by those people thats all they seem to do. For those of you who backed me up thanks for those of you who chose to just rag on someone asking if others liked to RP...I just don't know what to say.
Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/05/2007 09:06 PM CDT
You could throw a smoke bomb and vanish LIKE NINJA!

- Maje
Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/05/2007 09:15 PM CDT
I will say all that I have ever said about you.

First and foremost: I will not read, post, or responde to anything said after my post, so I don't care what you say to my points in this folder. I work 10-13 hours a day and have better things to do than debate you.

1) I have never met you

2) Even should I meet you, I will continue to call your RP, for this character, crap.

3) You are not your character. Get over it.

4) I am not my character. Ergo should My character (character?) run into your character (character?), I will not have any knowledge of your RP/actions/etc.

5) Mary sue. Look it up.

6) Every game I have ever played has had some person going 'omg i want be ninja'. Regardless of in-genre nature, or otherwise.

7) Any time I see some one use the word 'ninja', or the phrase 'XXXX (real life) martial arts' for anything in DR, I automatically ignore them. Because they are going to argue for some Naruto-like ninja move that is completely out of genre (being generous).

8) The only reason I even know who you are is because you continue to post that 'krooner is persecuting me!!'. I have no memory of user-names. As an addendum: I have no idea what your char-name is. Sorry. You're not any more memorable than the handful of shampoo I used this morning.
Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/06/2007 02:09 AM CDT
I'm a real life martial artist.

Don't let martial arts into DR.

If I want to run around in a Gi, I'll go to the dojo.

Excuse me while I go throw fireballs at goblins.
Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/06/2007 09:57 AM CDT
<<5) Mary sue. Look it up.>>

Heh. Actually a good read in wiki. Excellent level headed post by the way Krooner. The assassin needs to follow your example of double spacing, and actually breathing as he post.

Robo

A dust bunny furtively tugs a label from Niteshiver's clothing that reads, "Closet Conservative".
Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/08/2007 01:52 AM CDT
>Don't let martial arts into DR.

I guess you missed the Martial Artist title.

And the new-uber-secret-not-really-a-secret ability
Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/08/2007 10:29 AM CDT
>>And the new-uber-secret-not-really-a-secret ability

JUDO CHOP!

Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/14/2007 05:37 PM CDT
>>And the new-uber-secret-not-really-a-secret ability

>>>>>>JUDO CHOP!

I thought it was the Crane Kick.
Ow my ankle, ow my ankle.... Psych! ::WahBAM::

"...you do not deserve Ability X just because another guild received it." -Armifer

"Sabbra Caddabra" your skill/title/ability is now mine.
Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/17/2007 04:08 PM CDT
Honestly, there are a lot of asian influence in game. Plum Wine, Saki, kimono's, reed armor, ect ect. If he isnt running around screaming he is uber ninja assasin, just let him be or ignore him. I havent seen him in game so i dont know how he acts.

Robo-san

A dust bunny furtively tugs a label from Niteshiver's clothing that reads, "Closet Conservative".
Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/17/2007 04:55 PM CDT
Can't be as annoying as the guy that has wings only he can see and thinks he is of some sort of race and time and place no one has ever heard of. Insane people exist. Some of them are highly amusing. The rest I just ignore.

Mists and Magic, Ocean Breezes, Deep Rivers Under the Sea, Trails Between the Stars: Where nothing is as it seems.
Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/18/2007 01:50 PM CDT
>>Can't be as annoying as the guy that has wings only he can see and thinks he is of some sort of race and time and place no one has ever heard of. Insane people exist. Some of them are highly amusing. The rest I just ignore.

That's one I forgot to mention..

I think he has those things on macro.

Leyhan
Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/19/2007 02:15 PM CDT
Or the one guy...some War mage with a japanese-like name, i think started with S, though i can't be sure.

I caught him hunting pirates once, and he'd actually name out moves before attacking, all anime style..

So-and-so says, "Reverse wind double dragon slice!"

*Moving with unstoppable cheese like a massive wheel of swiss, So-and-so slices at a pirate.
Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/20/2007 12:33 PM CDT
>>I caught him hunting pirates once, and he'd actually name out moves before attacking, all anime style..

That is pretty hilarious and I don't see anything wrong with naming your own combat moves.

Aeraven on the other hand...

I am --- Navak
Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/21/2007 10:25 AM CDT
>Hares post

Oh man, that is rich. I have a new hero. I used to have a smile macro'd for LB that would show me making the sky darken and such. That was years ago though, and I'm really not quite sure why I'm mentioning it now.

> Honestly, there are a lot of asian influence in game. Plum Wine, Saki, kimono's, reed armor, ect ect. If he isnt running around screaming he is uber ninja assasin, just let him be or ignore him. I havent seen him in game so i dont know how he acts.

There is also a glaes (or kertig, can't remember) katana in game. DROOOOOOOOL. Altered special metal weapons make even people that don't play DR jealous.

Axillus - Halfling Warrior Mage
>You charge your steel-toed footwrap at a musk hog.
Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/22/2007 09:14 PM CDT
>>There is also a glaes (or kertig, can't remember) katana in game. DROOOOOOOOL. Altered special metal weapons make even people that don't play DR jealous.

I AM UBER NIJA ASSASIN!!!! GIVE ME MY SWORD!!!! <Mouth is still moving with no words coming out>

Would that be a HE or ME btw?

Robo

Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/23/2007 12:30 AM CDT
I believe it was HE. It was quite nice looking.

Axillus - Halfling Warrior Mage
>You charge your steel-toed footwrap at a musk hog.
Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/26/2007 09:46 AM CDT
The cambrinth has been dyed black and wrapped with a thin damite wire to protect the hilt. Overlapping the wire is a thick layer of green silk ribbon that wraps in a criss-crossing pattern. The ribbon is knotted at the cap of the hilt, which remsembles a curled dragon, and the loose ends dangle freely.

A cambrinth-hilted katana with a finely honed kertig-alloy blade is a heavy edged melee-ranged weapon.

You are certain that it could do:

low puncture damage

great slice damage

fair impact damage

You are certain that the katana is reasonably balanced and is fairly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the kertig-alloy katana is very strong, and is in pristine condition.

The kertig-alloy katana is made with metal.

You are certain that the kertig-alloy katana weighs exactly 40 stones.

You are unable to determine the value of the kertig-alloy katana.

2HE appraisal:

A cambrinth-hilted katana with a finely honed kertig-alloy blade is a two-handed edged melee-ranged weapon.

You are certain that it could do:

fair puncture damage

severe slice damage

moderate impact damage

You are certain that the katana is reasonably balanced and is reasonably suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the kertig-alloy katana is very strong, and is in pristine condition.

The kertig-alloy katana is made with metal.

You are certain that the kertig-alloy katana weighs exactly 40 stones.

You wonder if the kertig-alloy katana is probably worth around a small mint in lirums.

________
"Just an observation, but you do not seem to know what you are talking about, and the things you say seem generally unintelligent."
Re: Elothean ASSASSIN 06/26/2007 10:14 AM CDT
It also doesn't cause empaths shock because you can't even feel it going through you.

~Purehand