Slinking through a town near you.... 03/29/2020 12:02 AM CDT
>age
>
You are eighty-eight years old.
Among the Prydaen, you are considered a dream-stalker.
To the other races, you appear to be elderly.
You are aging at a normal rate for a Prydaen.

>time
It has been 434 years, 25 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
It is the 1st month of Akroeg the Ram in the year of the Silver Unicorn.
It is currently winter and it is early afternoon.
You're positive it's 14 roisaen before the Anlas of Firulf's Flame.

"You can have anything the world offers, so long as you have the strength to take it, the skill to steal it or the nerve to kill for it."

Dusk, Chosen of Damaris
Re: Slinking through a town near you.... 04/05/2020 11:48 PM CDT
>age
You are one hundred one years old.
You are considered mature.
You are aging at a normal rate for a Dwarf.

Good to see you poking around again you Whippersnapper! I thought I took more than a few breaks from the game over the years, but youve got me beat there.

DR: Sok Masticack Dwarven Thief and Musparan Sandrat Extraordinaire
GS4: Croatan Gurhal Dwarven Paladin
Re: Slinking through a town near you.... 04/07/2020 04:45 AM CDT

22+ years playing DR i have characters on my account list that last logged in in 1998 lol.

I remember racking up a 700$ bill during the AOL days and having to go to the bank, get a US$ money order to send to SIMU before i finally got my own CC.

Miss ya you old coot.

"You can have anything the world offers, so long as you have the strength to take it, the skill to steal it or the nerve to kill for it."

Dusk, Chosen of Damaris
Re: Slinking through a town near you.... 04/07/2020 11:28 PM CDT
yeah, I remember those nasty bills as well. I started on Simu games (GS3) on Prodigy and eventually went aol. Just looked at my billing history I created Sok in october of '99. Was mainly GS before that. Dang. You got me beat there. Not surprising though. I remember when we first crossed paths and remember you being bigger than I was back then.

DR: Sok Masticack Dwarven Thief and Musparan Sandrat Extraordinaire
GS4: Croatan Gurhal Dwarven Paladin
Re: Slinking through a town near you.... 04/08/2020 07:17 PM CDT

Ahh those were the days.

I remember no one had even heard of a Fir Familiar back then. Managed to get to high enough skills to hunt Adana'f as a human before sowhere in my 30-something circle and then the Prydaen/Rakash/Gnome/Kaldari thing and i just HAD to be a cat...

Dusk, Chosen of Damaris