Halfcopper 10/31/2016 02:39 PM CDT
Welcome back Halfcopper! I look forward to running into you. I posted here because your return definitly deserves a LOT of cheering.

Sok Masticack Dwarven Thief and Musparan Sandrat Extrodinaire
Re: Halfcopper 02/11/2017 06:17 AM CST
SOK old buddie

Failed to notice the post when I first came back. It is good to be back. I don't know how long I will be staying in the realms but for the few (sadly very few) folks that remember the asinine thief Halfcopper, or even before that the terribly named war mage... IT IS DAMNED GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

Halfcopper da thief
Re: Halfcopper 02/15/2017 01:13 AM CST
Ive heard you on gweth from time to time, but its always been when I was getting ready to go. Got a question and you may have to think about this. The last time I remember seeing you was at that public audience of vorclaf's where you set off that area effect trapped box. I heard you got in a lot of trouble for that. There any truth to that? If so, My apologies for being one of those who wanted you to do that.

Re: Halfcopper 02/15/2017 02:59 PM CST
I have vague memories of doing something stupid like that. I don't recall getting in too much trouble though. I'm sure I did get in some trouble, but really I don't recall what was done. That was a long time ago, and don't feel guilty, Halfcopper is quite capable of getting himself into trouble with or without a cheering section.

If I had my druthers... I will go with a cheering section.

Halfcopper da thief (who really doesn't know what a druthers is or if he already has one.)
Re: Halfcopper 02/16/2017 01:47 AM CST
>>I have vague memories of doing something stupid like that. I don't recall getting in too much trouble though. I'm sure I did get in some trouble, but really I don't recall what was done. That was a long time ago, and don't feel guilty, Halfcopper is quite capable of getting himself into trouble with or without a cheering section.

>>If I had my druthers... I will go with a cheering section.

Well Im still in the cheering crowd for ya. And a lot of the trouble you did get into was ALWAYS entertaining. Heres to looking forward to a lot more cheering. Seriously though, Glad your back. If you still have my AIM, send me a message sometime. I seem to have lost yours. Im not on it a lot, but I do check it periodically.