I give praise... 10/15/2015 05:25 PM CDT
...to myself!

For once again, attempting a return to elanthia with a much more stable life and a calmer (hopefully) outlook.

Hit me up, grab a gem as most of you most likely can, and try not to pick on the old/young guy too much till I get the hang of everything from Kookies, syntax, and everything in between.

"You can have anything the world offers, so long as you have the strength to take it, the skill to steal it or the nerve to kill for it."

Dusk, Chosen of Damaris
Re: I give praise... 10/15/2015 05:28 PM CDT
Go away.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: I give praise... 10/15/2015 05:31 PM CDT
but I just got here...

"You can have anything the world offers, so long as you have the strength to take it, the skill to steal it or the nerve to kill for it."

Dusk, Chosen of Damaris
Re: I give praise... 10/15/2015 05:32 PM CDT
Well ok. Good to see you back bro.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: I give praise... 10/15/2015 05:35 PM CDT
You too man... hope all is good with you and yours.

Dusk, Chosen of Damaris
Re: I give praise... 11/22/2015 09:29 AM CST
Dusk, you still kicking around?

No you wont recognize the account name or even my character name now, but you do know me from LONG time back, then off and on over the years.

Bydl Dwarven Thief (hint hint)