The VIP Tour 04/22/2012 10:45 PM CDT
Kudos to the VIP Tour tonight.

Being a new DR player, I still learn a great bit about the game almost on a daily basis. I could probably even make a darned list so far of things I've just learned today alone, not even related to the guild itself!

But that is not why I'm here!

I wanted to extend my thanks to those in charge of holding such a wonderful tour of the place and for the person reminding me about it shortly before it was to start. I was on my way to Ain before I had realized I forgotten all about it!

It's was a very eventful evening, even if I wasn't able to fully participate in the tour and the hosted games, I still did manage to sweep one woman off her feet much to her relief! Shortly after she decided to take a closer look at something, I heard some faint whistling. Suffice to say with such quick cunning and reaction, I swept her away to save the day.

Hopefully more of these are conducted down the road, as I can't wait to contribute more next time!

It so far has yet to stop amazing me at how much the DR player base is different in comparison to the GS base as well, in terms of generosity and willingness to slow down and help others who may not be as familiar with things as everyone else. So thank you for that as well and providing a good IC way of explaining things better.

As well, thank you for the parting gift. I wasn't expecting to walk away with anything, and I am sure I will keep this item for much time to come.

All in all, 10 stars. I think it may have been more entertaining for me than the super lightning fast Legacy quest I participated in.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to being hopefully an active participant to things in the future as well!
Re: The VIP Tour 04/23/2012 09:22 AM CDT
Indeed!