Quick, someone compile a list of formula's and stuff that we need learned! 06/27/2008 07:06 AM CDT
Also here: Soim.

Nuff said.

Honestly though, its great that your back Soim (not sure if you read the boards). Many people have missed you. From your various discoveries that you enlightened the world about, as welling as being a nice guy (every time I met you). So, here's a welcome back from at least one person who remembers you.

-Master Ndin, who's really unsure how long Soim has been back.
Re: Quick, someone compile a list of formula's and stuff that we need learned! 06/27/2008 07:47 AM CDT
>>Honestly though, its great that your back Soim (not sure if you read the boards). Many people have missed you. From your various discoveries that you enlightened the world about, as welling as being a nice guy (every time I met you). So, here's a welcome back from at least one person who remembers you.<<

The original Soim sold. Then the new guy left.

- Mazrian
Re: Quick, someone compile a list of formula's and stuff that we need learned! 06/27/2008 08:53 AM CDT
he's a new soul but he seems to be a decent person. plus i can teach him stealin'. :-)

schvartz

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Quick, someone compile a list of formula's and stuff that we need learned! 06/27/2008 06:14 PM CDT
I'll be giving cheers only if the new player of Soim lives up to the big boots he has to fill.

Shay.