Taking a long break 05/11/2008 05:19 PM CDT
I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be gone for over a year. In the next couple of months ill be heading back to the giant sandbox everyone calls Iraq. If something happens I am sure my wife will filter that information out but I hope it doesn't come to that. Its been fun and I hope to be able to hang out with everyone again. As of the 16th my account will be suspended.

Wanderer Larze

Movies count because they are based on real life which imitates art which then gets spoofed by bad art which then is imitated by real life and gave us the state of Florida. - GODKIN
Re: Taking a long break 05/11/2008 06:28 PM CDT
>>I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be gone for over a year. In the next couple of months ill be heading back to the giant sandbox everyone calls Iraq. If something happens I am sure my wife will filter that information out but I hope it doesn't come to that. Its been fun and I hope to be able to hang out with everyone again. As of the 16th my account will be suspended.

Damn, Larze. Stay safe out there. A friend of mine just got back and recommends "staying behind objects," heh.
Re: Taking a long break 05/11/2008 06:52 PM CDT
Take care of yourself, Larze.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Taking a long break 05/11/2008 10:45 PM CDT
be very careful. our thoughts and prayers are with all of our sons and daughters over there.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Taking a long break 05/11/2008 11:34 PM CDT
Stay alive man. It's no joke what you're doing over there. I, for one, appreciate it.

Macro F12 - \xreport Someone is copying my name. Smite them.\r

Macro F11 - \xreport I have nothing better to do but to point out how certain VERBS are not RP even though they were given RP-quality messaging.\r
Re: Taking a long break 05/13/2008 02:15 AM CDT
Take very good care Larze and come back safe.
Re: Taking a long break 05/13/2008 05:57 AM CDT
stay safe bro

if you see any Czech army there tell them

"NAZDAR VOLE!"

And they'll buy you a drink for sure.

"Failure is not our only punishment for laziness: there is also the success of others."
Jules Renard
Re: Taking a long break 05/13/2008 09:04 AM CDT
Get home safely.

________
"I for one welcome our new Lithping Overlordth."
________
Re: Taking a long break 05/14/2008 12:17 PM CDT
Thanks for your service, be safe and see you on the flip side.

Madigan

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.

Arthur Ashe
Re: Taking a long break 05/14/2008 12:34 PM CDT
I am currently on my 2nd op tour this year but in a much more benign environment (Kosovo) at the moment. Good luck and stay safe!

Synyster Shadowmaiden
Re: Taking a long break 05/14/2008 09:31 PM CDT
Thanks everyone, This will be my third tour to the same place...

Wanderer Larze

Movies count because they are based on real life which imitates art which then gets spoofed by bad art which then is imitated by real life and gave us the state of Florida. - GODKIN