Fair Well to A Friend 10/25/2007 08:56 AM CDT
A stubby red haired fellow that I called friend has left the realms. You couldn't find a more honorable thief and I for one will miss him. Fair well in your endeavors Sok Masticack Criminal of Velaka. Of course once yer gone I will inevitably tell everyone that I could kick yer dwarven behind and you won't be here to prove just how big that lie is.

Will miss ya.

Halfcopper da thief

"Your just a simple toad now get used to it."
Re: Fair Well to A Friend 10/25/2007 10:01 AM CDT
>>Of course once yer gone I will inevitably tell everyone that I could kick yer dwarven behind and you won't be here to prove just how big that lie is.

What would be worse is if I tried to take ya on and prooved how poor my combats actually are. Ill let ya spread that story Half. People will think Im better than I actually am.

As for you Dusk, Ill be logging in off and on til the end of the billing period so I can squash an ugly rumor thats started. Ill hunt ya down and talk to ya before I have gone.

Shakahn grins at you.
Shakahn hums to himself.
You ask, "the stonebows, if I was to ever get one altered, think it would fly as an Over the shoulder boulder holder?"
Shakahn laughs!
Shakahn says, "Doubt that part."
Re: Fair Well to A Friend 10/26/2007 09:55 AM CDT
That's good to know. <3

~Rainea~
Re: Fair Well to A Friend 10/26/2007 06:51 PM CDT
I appreciate that my friend.

"Anything you want in the world can be yours.
You just need the skill to steal it, the strength to take it or the nerve to kill for it."

(Ancient Proverb)

Dusk M'row

Chosen of Damaris