stick a fork in me... 10/21/2007 01:37 PM CDT
comes a time when things must end, that said, Im leaving and have no intention of returning. For those that think the may see the character of Sok in different form, dont worry, you wont. Sok is not going to be sold. I created him and he goes away with me. My time in the game, I had fun and mmade a lot of friends and Ill miss you people. Even the ones dont like. Anyway, have fun guys.

Robert the former player of Sok.
Re: stick a fork in me... 10/21/2007 02:05 PM CDT
you will be missed sok.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: stick a fork in me... 10/21/2007 03:03 PM CDT
was fun stompin' with ya.

-=Dirge. The diamond ring on the Greater Fist.=-
Re: stick a fork in me... 10/21/2007 04:32 PM CDT
sigh.

you will be missed.

<<If nothing else, maybe some Magic Using guilds will now feel the joys of "You cannot steal here.", at least for a while.--Solomon>>
Re: stick a fork in me... 10/21/2007 10:36 PM CDT
I'll be waiting in Muspar'i when you come back.

~Izude
Re: stick a fork in me... 10/23/2007 08:04 AM CDT
Take it easy Sok.
Re: stick a fork in me... 10/23/2007 10:02 AM CDT
Damnit, Sok. You'll be missed.

HR>You exclaim to the dog, "You wagtail! Die!"
Re: stick a fork in me... 10/23/2007 10:44 AM CDT
::somewhere far away, an amber-haired elf cleric wearing the insignia of Damaris raises a bastard sword in salute::

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: stick a fork in me... 10/24/2007 08:43 PM CDT
Sok man... whats up? Dude.. you cant leave me hangin like that... shoot me an IM.

"Anything you want in the world can be yours.
You just need the skill to steal it, the strength to take it or the nerve to kill for it."

(Ancient Proverb)

Dusk M'row

Chosen of Damaris