hi 06/18/2004 05:55 PM CDT
i was in south africa helping build schools for unprivledges kids for the past long time but now i'm on sabatical so i'll play DR some more

izude where are you i still love you =(
Re: hi 06/21/2004 12:23 PM CDT
myth, you should be circle 400.

~Iz
Thieves of conviction 09/12/2004 04:33 PM CDT

I want to give praise were praise is far far overdue.

To what I see as a strong person.
A person of conviction.
Someone who stands apart sets there sites and does it.
Someone who is not a quitter and is tough as nails when it counts.
But most of all a person who does all these things under fire.

It is easy to have conviction and drive when everyone loves you or things go everyones way. Most can't do it under fire. I respect those who can most. I am not trying to smooch bum or anything like that put just want some of you to go Hum and ponder the truth of it.

First and foremost

Natala, She has her priorities and goals and does her work undaunted under heavy fire day to day. But she keeps her word and keeps steady to her course. Some of us may not agree with her direction but she has her convictions and she is true to them.

Risek Same thing. not as much fire but he does what he says and he is committed to his plan.

Fillia takes alot of flack at times... but she drives on. Everyone does not have to love you to respect not being a quitter and having dedication and a passion.

I will mention Gonif as well she takes gos of fire but she has stuck thru more than a dozen of the loved thieves and she is more dedicated and has more passion, drive and conviction than most could hope to.

Kapi comes to mind as well for all the above.

No matter what and I do disagree with them all at times. I wanted to put in in writing. I tip my hat to your commitment, dive and conviction. You are people set apart and on a higher tier. You got moxie and even if people may pick or dig at your foundation... You all stand rock solid and drive on.

Much praise and kudos.

OK I'll go back to being a Klinna-Swantz for a year or so. But I appreciate I get to see role models who set the example in dedication to there cause and holding there path under fire.

Then again I could be completely wrong. I'm just a player, this post is just my opinion and this is my disclaimer. I'm clueless and really don't know what the hell I'm typing.
Re: Thieves of conviction 09/13/2004 08:06 PM CDT
What are you smoking?

~Grinstall

Re: Thieves of conviction 09/13/2004 08:14 PM CDT
>OK I'll go back to being a Klinna-Swantz for a year or so.

I was wondering where the perfect spelling throughout the post came from. :)
Thanks, Thief GMs 04/22/2007 08:41 PM CDT
Just wanted to give thanks to anybody behind the shop-opening event today for supplying us with info on Ain Ghazal, the Sisterhood of the Rose, and all the info on the Thief council that really should be common knowledge to most guild members (email/IM if anyone wants the little tidbit of info). Thanks!

Kraelyst the Hand

"The day is for honest men, the night for thieves."
-- Euripides

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke
Legendary Thief Miir Rippentropp 03/21/2009 08:03 PM CDT

Name: Legendary Thief Miir Rippentropp, Darkness Race: Halfling Guild: Thief

I'm on a Motor-boat!!
Re: Legendary Thief Miir Rippentropp 03/21/2009 08:04 PM CDT
That's amazing.

'Grats, man.

-- Player of Szrael --

\x'Empathic shock is a purely physical reaction with no moral or ethical component.\r
Re: Legendary Thief Miir Rippentropp 03/21/2009 11:53 PM CDT
Congrats! Not an easy feat.

Drevid

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.
Re: Legendary Thief Miir Rippentropp 03/23/2009 07:31 AM CDT
Way to go! Quite a jump in a few months.

Nikpack

Climbing List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Climbing_skill
Swimming List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Swimming_skill

And while I am evil, I try to avoid being just plain mean.
-Z
Re: Legendary Thief Miir Rippentropp 03/23/2009 12:39 PM CDT
<<Way to go! Quite a jump in a few months.>>

I stopped sandbagging

I'm on a Motor-boat!!
Re: Legendary Thief Miir Rippentropp 03/23/2009 12:50 PM CDT
>I stopped sandbagging

Lies! :(

Congratulations. Your parents never loved you.
Re: Legendary Thief Miir Rippentropp 03/23/2009 01:57 PM CDT
<<Lies!>>

SSHHHH they finally removed my name from the list, they will never know any different now!

I'm on a Motor-boat!!
Re: Legendary Thief Miir Rippentropp 03/23/2009 02:28 PM CDT
I know

~Arwinia

Thieves will continue to be dominated by the awesome power of the perceive health ability - that which causes rivers to dry up, babies to cry, and the earth to shake.
Stand back mortal, lest ye health be perceived.
-Ssra
Re: Legendary Thief Miir Rippentropp 03/23/2009 02:34 PM CDT
<<I know>>

ssshhhhhhh

learn 2 keep quiet!!

I'm on a Motor-boat!!
Old Thief and a great member... Shanelo will be missed. 01/05/2010 11:29 AM CST
I don't know how many of you knew Shanelo since he has been absent for some time now. For those who didn't know Shanelo, he was a great thief, roleplayer and all around good guy who was with the guild since the early 90's. The other night I ran into Shanelo again and was disappointed to hear that it was his last night in Elanthia. As things in his life have changed along with the home he remembered, he decided to retire Shanelo.

I just wanted others to know we lost another old friend who helped make the thieves guild a fun and exciting place for many of us. Good luck old friend and I hope you come back to visit.

-Danary Mauri`e
Re: Old Thief and a great member... Shanelo will be missed. 01/05/2010 11:34 AM CST
I saw him too (on my Empath) and was hoping that he was back. I remember having some fun times with him years ago, swapping our ideas as to where the fifth passage was and whatnot. I thought it was in the then-silverfish area, he had some ideas about the backroom of the locksmith shop.

Too bad! Hopefully he'll be back someday.

-- Player of Lorzelophia
Re: Old Thief and a great member... Shanelo will be missed. 01/05/2010 12:40 PM CST
When I first rolled up my thief many many years ago, I was sitting in the guild and some other thief had been drawing a lot of attention to the guild (lynch mob gwething for his head type stuff). He was hiding out in the guild and being a tool to other theives too - he was a pretty decent level from what I could tell. Shanelo, who was just sitting there quietly for a while, popped out of the shadows and put him on ice. He said something like 'not in my guild' and that was that.

It was my first 'thieves are cool' experience.

~ Purehand

After a long deliberation, the judge finally says, "Purehand, this court finds you innocent of the charges brought upon you."