Khri Flight, not teachable to F2P? 01/25/2018 10:19 AM CST
Circle 30 F2P thief is getting "this class is too difficult" when being taught khri flight.

Khr flight being a prerequisite to the now circle 20 khri elusion it seems like this should be teachable at this point, magics are 100+.

Other tier 3 khri are teachable/learnable at this point as well.
Re: Khri Flight, not teachable to F2P? 01/25/2018 11:13 AM CST
Khri don’t have set difficulties for Tier X, like spells do. Some Tier 3 are more difficult than others. Which Tier 3 were you able to teach?

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Khri Flight, not teachable to F2P? 01/25/2018 02:51 PM CST

Ah got it that makes sense. Plunder was teachable.

Would it be possible to tweak flights teaching difficulty to be in line with the idea of having elusion be circle 20 required? Being 20-30 with at level or higher magic and still not getting access to the elusion pre-req negates the recent change of making elusion circle 20 in essence.
Re: Khri Flight, not teachable to F2P? 01/25/2018 03:04 PM CST
>Plunder was teachable.

Elanthipedia appears to be incorrect. Plunder looks like a Tier 2 from what I can see.

>tweak flights teaching difficulty

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to tweak the teaching difficulty independent of the difficulty to use. This might get addressed during the rewrite I’m hoping to do, but the changes are still in the proposal process, and it’s a very large project.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Khri Flight, not teachable to F2P? 01/25/2018 03:35 PM CST

Ah sorry I guess I'm saying, since flight is a pre-reque for elusion which is tier 2 (circle 20 req). Can flight become tier2 just like the change you made to elusion? That would fix that issue. Or simply remove the req of flight, since its currently "backwards" so to speak.
Re: Khri Flight, not teachable to F2P? 01/25/2018 04:16 PM CST
Either option would have to go through the proposal process, and would take more time than waiting for the current proposal.

Javac
That one guy