Best box in my experience. Yours??? 06/02/2020 08:49 AM CDT

In the brass chest you see a huge moss-green emerald, a huge red-orange star-stone, a huge platinum nugget, a large clear diamond, a huge mint green emerald, a huge red ruby, a large clear diamond, a huge electrum nugget, a huge yellow-green alexandrite, a huge electrum nugget, a huge lilac opal, a huge rose opal, a huge purple opal, a huge azure star-stone, a large clear diamond, a huge orange star-stone, a huge brown ruby, a huge electrum nugget, a huge yellow-green alexandrite, a huge mint green emerald, a huge yellow-green alexandrite, a large platinum nugget, a huge red-orange ruby, a huge brown ruby, and a huge faceted red ruby.

From an orc bandit. 2 nights ago.

"You can have anything the world offers, so long as you have the strength to take it, the skill to steal it or the nerve to kill for it."

Dusk, Chosen of Damaris
Re: Best box in my experience. Yours??? 06/03/2020 06:20 AM CDT
::Gawk-Faint-Thud!::
::Gawk-Faint-Thud!::

Wow!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Best box in my experience. Yours??? 06/15/2020 10:03 AM CDT
This was a weak Rock Troll box. They're normally about a gold or so I think? It's been a while since I opened one. This one was ~120 plat:

You open the pine strongbox...

In the pine strongbox you see a huge brown ruby, a huge electrum nugget, a huge green-yellow sapphire, a large grey diamond, a huge clear diamond, a huge scarlet ruby, a huge rose ruby, a large yellow diamond, a huge banded mint green emerald, a huge grey star-stone, a huge skyblue sapphire, a large smoky pink sapphire, a huge green emerald, a huge electrum nugget, a huge yellow-green alexandrite, a huge platinum nugget, a huge amaranth sapphire, a huge blue-purple opal, a huge banded moss-green emerald, a huge banded moss-green emerald, and a huge moss-green emerald.
Re: Best box in my experience. Yours??? 06/15/2020 10:04 AM CDT
That was from April of 2014, by the way.